Home General Discussion

Oliva Freaks Read Me

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I am at the Kansas City Cigar get together and at the Oliva booth I spy a couple of odd looking Oliva O boxes. One of them was the half circle box which I am sure most of us have seen. The other was a red box I have never seen before. My buddy who is a Oliva rep and has his own walk in humidor brought them from his stash. He gives me one of them and it has 18 to 20 years on it. Oliva Cigar Family Serie O Classic with red bands on it. I will post a pic when I can. Took it home and put it in the humidor. A few guys who got to smoke them said they were incredible. Thought some Oliva nuts here would appreciate it.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Can't wait to see the review. Any idea if Oliva will make this a regular production line?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No this is an 18 to 20 year old Oliva O
  • sounds pretty dam delicious right now sitting on the couch at 4;46 AM about to go to work lol
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I am a fan of "O" series. Would love to see a review on these.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    wow, u got a great friend there! O is a good smoke, can't imagine what it would be like from that vintage w/ that much age.

"Long ashes my friends."

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    O is one of favorites. You're one lucky mug!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will post a pic and a short review here.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I hate you! lol

I joke! That's awesome brother! Congrats!!! Can't wait to read a review on this!