Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

La Aurora Preferidos

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I need all 5 La Aurora Preferidos. Anyone have some or all to trade? I have tons of stuff.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Pm Sent
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if that doesnt work out my B&M has all of them (i think) in stock. shoot me a PM if that doesnt work out.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    If you get into a bind, I have 1 emerald tubo I can shoot your way.

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I have the red, blue and gold tubos. You willing to part with any of those special Olivas you got?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I have the red, blue and gold tubos. You willing to part with any of those special Olivas you got?
    Sorry, he sold them to me already for one straw penny
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    a whole strawpenny? /family guy reference.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    YES! THANK you for getting that!
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    YES! THANK you for getting that!
    Wink [;)]
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I need the three of those. I only got 1 of that Oliva and I smoked it today. I do have a V Maduro and much more including ISOM to trade. Let me know what it will cost me for the 3.
    Fourtotheflush:

I need it if you want to work out a trade. This is for a project I am doing. I want to trade because my humidors floweth over and I can't justify spending the cash with "too many" cigars on hand.
    jsnake:
    j0z3r:
    I need the three of those. I only got 1 of that Oliva and I smoked it today. I do have a V Maduro and much more including ISOM to trade. Let me know what it will cost me for the 3.
    oh I thought you had more for some reason, my mistake.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    this thread makes me happy.
    jsnake:
    Fourtotheflush:

I need it if you want to work out a trade. This is for a project I am doing. I want to trade because my humidors floweth over and I can't justify spending the cash with "too many" cigars on hand.

Sure thing, Shoot me a PM with what your looking to move. I have a whole bunch of sticks I am willing to move to make this trade work out.
    PM Sent
    And Replied.

do you need any others also? I can pop by my B&M to see what theyve got?