Home General Discussion

RP event near SF

So my local BM is having a RP 15th Anniversary launch event. Thursday 9/23 5-8pm.

Cigar Loft

106 W. 25th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403
PM me if you might go. Rob?

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ohhhh.... I might have to look into that... lets try to set that up... maybe we can talk a little business? PM or Email me...

that's the day after my birthday too... I can celebrate being 33
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    What goes on at these events? Are there free smokes?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Damn I wish this was this weekend! I dont think I can make it on Thursday Night ! LOVE ME SOME ROCKY PATELS!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Schrooz:
    What goes on at these events? Are there free smokes?
    I'm no expert, as i've only been to one, but they basically have reps there, they have discounts and give away prizes...
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    When my local BM has an event we all get a free stick to smoke there, plus discounts on 5 packs and boxes, plus a cocktail or 2 if you know the right people (me) and get a chance to meet some local borks. Always a good time. I had a 15th Ann. last week and I'm looking forward to trying another one.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hmm...this would be fun, but would be a bit out of the way for an evening event for me. Another time.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨