Home General Discussion
Options

Tuesday Deal

Hello guys! I sent out an email to the people on my Saturday Deal list for a deal I'm doing today. If you like to know what the deal is today please send me an email at KGraffin@cigar.com. Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I haven't looked at it yet, but you just totally made my day.

Edit: Oh, I just looked at it. That's a good stick.
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Russ55:
    I haven't looked at it yet, but you just totally made my day.
    yay! lol
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Solid deal. Email sent.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    This also made my day...I placed a separate order earlier today before leaving work. I told myself I would set a "spending limit" and was proud of sticking to it...then, I saw the e-mail pop up several minutes ago and couldn't resist! Guess I will stick to my new budget starting next week lol :) Thanks Kelly once again!
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    This also made my day...I placed a separate order earlier today before leaving work. I told myself I would set a "spending limit" and was proud of sticking to it...then, I saw the e-mail pop up several minutes ago and couldn't resist! Guess I will stick to my new budget starting next week lol :) Thanks Kelly once again!
    You're welcome! Just wait for Saturday ;)
  • Options
    kellyg:
    Just wait for Saturday ;)
    Was this a suggestion for staying within his budget, or a hint that Saturday's deal is going to be something great?
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    oh you females. you're all a bunch of evil geniuses. I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU!!!!!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    kellyg:
    Was this a suggestion for staying within his budget, or a hint that Saturday's deal is going to be something great?
    Think it's going to be a great deal lol Probably too hard to pass up!
  • Options
    Russ55:
    kellyg:
    The deal is going to be a good one
  • Options
    ironhorse:
    oh you females. you're all a bunch of evil geniuses. I WISH I COULD QUIT YOU!!!!!
    haha
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Email away!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Can't jump on it, but thanks for offering us forum members a deal. Always appreciated.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Can't jump on it, but thanks for offering us forum members a deal. Always appreciated.
    welcome :)
  • Options
    I have a feeling what it's going to be and I just bought 2 boxes. Bad timing I guess.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Kelly, I don't know what it is but you have an awesome voice! I may have mutiny and jump ships. The beard will come after me in my sleep! :-)
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Kelly, I don't know what it is but you have an awesome voice! I may have mutiny and jump ships. The beard will come after me in my sleep! :-)
    haha thank you :)
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    So are you going to "Jump Ship"? How long have you been into men?
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:
    Ever since the beard made his presence known. ;-)
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Russ55:
    kellyg:
    The suspence is killing me....
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    rwheelwright:
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:
    Ever since the beard made his presence known. ;-)
    The Beard is irresistible, even to the most heterosexual of all cigar smokers.
  • Options
    This thread has been suspended until the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" Policy that has been brought to light is resolved by Lady GaGa herself...

Please..... No more Posting
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭

I don't always like men, but when I do, I prefer The Beard.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:

I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw this. ROFL.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r:

I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw this. ROFL.
    That was really damn funny. Even my wife laughed at it, and she doesn't laugh at anything.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Russ55:
    kellyg:
    Fantastic! When I saw a Tuesday Deal, I was afraid there wouldn't be a Saturday one. I'll wait patiently for my email. OK, maybe not so patiently!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    This thread has been suspended until the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" Policy that has been brought to light is resolved by Lady GaGa herself...

Please..... No more Posting
    I think you mean by Lada Gaga HIMself!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    j0z3r:

ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kellyg:
    Nick2021:
    You're welcome! Just wait for Saturday ;)

Waiting on Saturdays deal ! I love waking up to Kellys Deals on Saturday! LOL
  • Options
    j0z3r:

That is FUNNY!