Home General Discussion

Lovely New Additions To The Cigar "L" Section....

Oh Ya......

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I love the airbenders!!! Thank you, CCom! But I think their web team make a little mistake :P Is the Airbender Valiente supposed to be that much?
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    I love the airbenders!!! Thank you, CCom! But I think their web team make a little mistake :P Is the Airbender Valiente supposed to be that much?
    Awww c'mon you trying to tell me you wouldnt pay that much for a single stick? LOL
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lol I noticed that too gotta remember to order some next time... not the super expensive one Stick out tongue [:P]
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hayblet:
    lol I noticed that too gotta remember to order some next time... not the super expensive one Stick out tongue [:P]
    Wow, that was fast. Alex said he would get these back on soon. Jeff will be getting a call for some of those Double Ligero Chisel tips in the morning, I know that ! Love these things. Wish they had these in the Maduro's, but the Sumatra wrappers are a very close second in my book.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Gonna have to order some singles to try out...waiting for this Sat just in case Kelly has a great deal offer which I'll add these to.