Home Non Cigar Related

Bathroom remodel...

ok guys...started a remodel job last saturdady morning....started tearing off all the tile(literally from floor to ceiling in a light colored marble.....every dam wall.....took my all day, and a little on sunday to get it off....hard has hell
Then, sunday, got some mud up on the cement boards, and got some drywall up....
Monday after working 12 hours, got rest of mud up to cover the cement boards.
Tuesday after 11.5 hours of work, got 3/4th of the floor tiled. and a row around the tub tiled
Wed, got a couple rows up on the wall.
Thursday, not much got done, a few tiles, more drywalling.
Today I will get almost all the tile up, then tommorrow its to tile one small wall, then grout in the morning, set the toilet in and bath vanity, and then monday night grout the small wall with tile and be the heck done....this has been a project which was supposed to be 2 or 3 days....awesome job on the part....but it makes it hard when working 50-55 hours a week......pics to be posted once all complete

Comments

• SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Hope it all goes well. WOuld love to see some pics. I may be getting a house by early next year and would like to remodel the bathroom as well. Where did you learn to do this? A previous job?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Pics....... or it didnt happen ;)
  • I grew up with a flooring family...we own a carpet installation company so we dabbled in tile flooring and wood in our own houses so i knew the basics.....seriously....pain n the dam ass man.....im 8 days over my expected time. home depot always have those classes, and the books....seriously not hard, just honestly takes commong sense....and firetruckguy...pics are coming tuesday night after its painted and vanity installed my friend