Home General Discussion
Options

"Death By Diesel"

Ok here is the Diesel Deal.......
I was going to try a new Challenge....... in Honor of the International Tim The Beard Blythe DayI decided to smoke one of each of the diesels.. I started with the unholy Cockatil, then on to the Diesel unlimited 6 x60 and going to finish up with a Diesel Shorty! Definatley Have some Food in the Belly for this one! ROCK AND ROLL Guys! Can you tell Im Bored..... But Loving the Cigars!

Comments

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Thats sick you wont taste crap for a week. How about next we have the kicked in the ass by cain challenge
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    jship079:
    Thats sick you wont taste crap for a week. How about next we have the kicked in the ass by cain challenge

LOL SOunds like a Plan and I have the Cain Stock to do it! LOL The Maybe the Numbed by the Nubs Challenge ! LOL F-n Eh!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This sounds cool.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    One more then Im done overdose on oliva smoke all five serie in a sitting
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    What we have here is an "epidemic of excess", well done
  • Options
    whats the NUB challenge? sounds enticing lol
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    "Numb Nubs" maybe?
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    ctremblay187:
    whats the NUB challenge? sounds enticing lol

Im guessing all 6 nubs in a day........ Interesting challenge.
  • Options
    ok Guys i see i got some Intrest peaked up here....... I thought the MOW Badge was cool, I have yet to do that one but I have the stock to do it. I Love Diesels...... But Ill have to tell you the 6 x 60 SOB had my head spinning... I did just finish the Shorty.... My Jaw is a Bit Sore ! LOL But It was Fun..... Ill have to Admit... I just ate a dozen of Ozzies FLAMMING HOT WINGS and they were a bit Bland... ROTFLMAO !
    Ok lets do this.... Everyone in that does the Diesels Post it in your Signature Like the MOW badge...
    My Next Attempt will be to Run a Cain Double Toro 6 x 60 and a Cain Habano Double toro 6 X 60 then finish it off with My Favorite a Cain Maduro Double Toro 6 x 60 I think I will call it " Going insaine With Cain!
  • Options
    ill agree on it the 6x60 diesel was for sure intense
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I've had a Diesel Challenge idea in my head for a while but it is at an ENFIDEL level and I need a d.7 to make it complete. Good job Ozzie!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    No balls to do this and wash it down with Diesel Double Happiness!!!!!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I don't really care for a 60 unless it's a torpedo. No jawbreakers for me.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Jetmech_63:
    No balls to do this and wash it down with Diesel Double Happiness!!!!!
    Can we up the trade we worked out and you hook me up with the Diesel Double as well brother? I'll make it worth your while ;)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Youre a sick, sick man :) Consider it done!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Jetmech_63:
    Youre a sick, sick man :) Consider it done!
    You the man brother! You the man!
  • Options
    I accomplished the Death By Diesel. Unholy Cocktail, then Diesel Shorty, then Diesel Unlimited 7x58. Wow, very good though!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    coachjamie:
    I accomplished the Death By Diesel. Unholy Cocktail, then Diesel Shorty, then Diesel Unlimited 7x58. Wow, very good though!!
    Congrats man. I really gotta get on doing some of these challenges.
  • Options
    coachjamie:

Rock on Bro! That 7 x 58 is like a 3 hour smoke !LOL
  • Options
    Lol, took me about 2.5 hours to finish that stick!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Bumperino
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Not that I need the motivation, but these challenges are a good reason to increase my collection!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    Not that I need the motivation, but these challenges are a good reason to increase my collection!

<ake sure you have a lot of food before you do this one brother Good Luck!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Well, I think I just accomplished this badge today without even realizing it until just now. I bought the High Octane sampler a few days ago, got up at 8 today, and was out reading a book all day by the pool. One way or another, I managed to smoke 4 diesels today - Shorty, UC, and the 2 unlimited's that come in the High Octane, a churchill and a torpedo.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Well, I think I just accomplished this badge today without even realizing it until just now. I bought the High Octane sampler a few days ago, got up at 8 today, and was out reading a book all day by the pool. One way or another, I managed to smoke 4 diesels today - Shorty, UC, and the 2 unlimited's that come in the High Octane, a churchill and a torpedo.
    :-O Nice work.
    Light 'em up.