Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I don't bomb often...

But I bomb much.....

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    He is telling the truth!!! Better get your mailbox insured!!!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    This must be a covert operation even the USPO doesn't have record of it yet.

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 2880 0003 1393 0216 There is no record of this item.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Sandman1am:

When I use the automated PO it doesn't show up until that evening. Could be what Cabbi uses as well.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    sirfoster83:
    Sandman1am:

When I use the automated PO it doesn't show up until that evening. Could be what Cabbi uses as well.
    So you are saying that there are 2 of you that use this.....maybe there are more out there. Sounds like a conspiracy covert operation.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    A coupon for one free walk-in humi, built in your home??? :P
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    t_evan50:
    Wouldn't that be KEWL !!!! ?

Just a head's up Cabbie, you will have to sleep in the garage until you get the humi to lock up stage, then you can move into the Humi. What's your favorite food? I could at least have some of that on hand LOL.

On a serious note... what is the cost per sq. Ft. (in general) for building a walk-in Cabbie?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    t_evan50:

Just a head's up Cabbie, you will have to sleep in the garage until you get the humi to lock up stage, then you can move into the Humi. What's your favorite food? I could at least have some of that on hand LOL.

On a serious note... what is the cost per sq. Ft. (in general) for building a walk-in Cabbie?
    I'm not sure what the materials would run in Canada, but this came in at about $31/sq.ft.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cabinetmaker:
    laker1963:
    t_evan50:

I'm not sure what the materials would run in Canada, but this came in at about $31/sq.ft.
    Thanks. That's not bad at all. I was thinking quite a bit more.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh crap! Somebody is gonna need cabi to fly out and rebuild their house after this destroys their home! lol
    This should be leaving a crater shortly.
    I felt the ground quake a bit...
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!