Home General Discussion

Diesel Unlimited on the DD

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
Dont know whos watching it but it just popped up, get em while theyre hot!

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I saw that! Nice deal and a cigar I've been very curious about.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Didnt know hoe long it was going to last since the Cuavan Intensos were only up for about and hour
  • i know i didnt ask but whomever did thank you lol...god i love ccom lol
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Man, this is one cigar I have not tried...how are they? Scared to pull the trigger on something I haven't tried
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice, the belicosos came up on the jam Monday night for a dime more each. Since I prefer the belicoso, I'm glad I jumped on that one, but this is still an awesome deal.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Grab them while you can. Deal will go down shortly.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    inbound.....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    NOOOOOO!!!! Tried for 20 minutes to get thru on the phone, another 10 to get live chat help... only to find out the Unlimiteds SOLD OUT!!!!

Why Beard?!?!? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN MEEEEEEEEEEE?????

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you know Tim will take care of it. Don't lose faith in The Beard. He reigns with light and majesty and will materialize the Diesels for you.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    when did this happen? Damn How did I miss thaT..... WHAT WAS THE DEAL? i want in!
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    when did this happen? Damn How did I miss thaT..... WHAT WAS THE DEAL? i want in!
    Diesel unlimited 5.5x54 , I think......5 for $16.95
  • RippRipp Posts: 125
    Almost jumped on this last night.. thought I could catch it this morning. That mistake wont happen again.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    glad I ordered these when I did

"Long ashes my friends."

• Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Ripp:
    Almost jumped on this last night.. thought I could catch it this morning. That mistake wont happen again.
    I experienced the same thing on the Oliva Serie V torpedos for $99 a month ago...thought they'd be there in the morning and they were gone :(
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Being on the West coast makes the DD quite easy to catch... Check it every night at 9pm before I hit the sack, and always get first dibs hehehe.. Too bad I don't have any money for it!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    i might be one of the few west coasters who missed it... i would have been in for 2, oh well... i'm sure they will come back
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I was hoping it would still be there after I went to the bank today to make a deposit... Sadly I am too late.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just email them guys, they'll take care of you.