Home General Discussion

My Aristocrat

Bob just sent me photos of my new humidor, I'm so excited! Wife should be receiving it on Friday...I'll get to see it in person in about 50 days when I'm home from my deployment! I think this was the third or fourth version I chose (kept changing my mind and kept going bigger on the cabinet). It was the Mxt in Espressor color. Glad I went with this one, think the storage will help out in the long run! :)imageimage

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Looks pretty slick buddy! Congrats!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wow... that's sexy...
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    THE ARISTOCRATS!

Nice looking humi. Have fun filling it.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That awesome. Mine will be a lot smaller, but if it looks half that good I will be very happy.
  • Looks Awesome. I just got my New Humi today no where near this size just a 300 Count. But im sure ill be getting this in the next couple years.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Nick2021:
    Bob just sent me photos of my new humidor, I'm so excited! Wife should be receiving it on Friday...I'll get to see it in person in about 50 days when I'm home from my deployment! I think this was the third or fourth version I chose (kept changing my mind and kept going bigger on the cabinet). It was the Mxt in Espressor color. Glad I went with this one, think the storage will help out in the long run! :)imageimage

Where did you get that! LOL Thats exactley what I am Looking for!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's sweet lookin : )
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Long and happy life to your Aristocrat!!!
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Dude! Congrats!!! Maybe "someday" for me...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    That's insane! I've been in the market for one and have been changing my mind on what I want. Good thing I haven't got one yet. I think I would be happy with your choice though. Very nice....I'm curious but don't want to ask the price on this thing.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Is this waxingmoon's work? I dunno who bob is. Looks fantastic though. what did it run?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just google arictocrat humidors. You'll find bobs site and it has costs of the base models. Excellent work.
  • WoW This is what I need !
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    thx all for the kind compliments, if you google Aristocrat humidor, Bob Staebell's website should come up....great person to work with! This took 5 weeks to complete...I added the extra drawer and told him to slant the top shelf for me. He can pretty much do anything you want and worked with me on this...started out with an Aristocrat M and ended up with the Mxt lol I think I'll be happy with it when I come home :)
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Nick2021:
    thx all for the kind compliments, if you google Aristocrat humidor, Bob Staebell's website should come up....great person to work with! This took 5 weeks to complete...I added the extra drawer and told him to slant the top shelf for me. He can pretty much do anything you want and worked with me on this...started out with an Aristocrat M and ended up with the Mxt lol I think I'll be happy with it when I come home :)
    THAT"S PURTTY. Will the wife have it staocked and ready to be used when you get home? If she does... does she have a sister? :)
    laker1963:
    Nick2021:
    THAT"S PURTTY. Will the wife have it staocked and ready to be used when you get home? If she does... does she have a sister? :)
    lol, it should be stacked! She does have a sister but not sure if she's as tolerant as my wife is with my cigars lol Feel free to ask though lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Nick2021:
    laker1963:
    Nick2021:
    lol, it should be stacked! She does have a sister but not sure if she's as tolerant as my wife is with my cigars lol Feel free to ask though lol
    Naw, my wife would never let me keep her anyway. I was just caught up in the moment. ;)

I hope you come home to find it full and ready to put to good use sir. After what you guy's do... you deserve nothing less.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    My question... is the SISTER stacked???
    Lasabar:
    lol
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Lasabar:
    lol
    B.S....