Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

HOLY CRAP BALL CABI AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no story can even come close to saying how big this bomb was. absolutely a devastating cluster bomb!! I lifted the cardboard box that came in the mail and it was way way heavy. I was absolutely blown away when I opened the box. 4 different bags of sticks! it's a miracle I'm even here to type this today. I could've been killed...... ;)

The Humi before the bomb, one lone OpusX waiting for my daughter's birth

The packages arrive

imageimageimageimageimage

What an absolutely amazing gift from a truly awesome BOTL. I now know what he meant when I said I was flattered and he said "more like flattened". I feel very blessed, thanks Zeebra

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Great bomb man. That's the way a humi should look!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    dennisking:
    no story can even come close to saying how big this bomb was. absolutely a devastating cluster bomb!! I lifted the cardboard box that came in the mail and it was way way heavy. I was absolutely blown away when I opened the box. 4 different bags of sticks! it's a miracle I'm even here to type this today. I could've been killed...... ;)

The Humi before the bomb, one lone OpusX waiting for my daughter's birth

The packages arrive

imageimageimageimageimage

What an absolutely amazing gift from a truly awesome BOTL. I now know what he meant when I said I was flattered and he said "more like flattened". I feel very blessed, thanks Zeebra

Thats a Beautiful thing!Congrats!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Not me Dennis. Not me at all. Thats all Cabinetmaker!!

I just gave him your addy bro! And a few other BOTL's who asked me for it.

So thank Cabinetmaker for this one. Change the title name so credit is given to where its due.

The BOTL's here PMed me cause they know you sent your addy to me and asked for it as well. I did nothing but provide them with a little bit of info for a fellow BOTL.

Mine should get there tomorrow, but its no where near this nuke.

Nice hit cabby!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    He doesn't bomb often but he bombs much is no joke. Holy crap he blew it up. That was extremely unexpected and I am completely flattered! So I guess the secrets out, I need a bomb shelter!!!!!!!!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Thought I tossed an opus x in there too. Anyway, glad you have some smokes now!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    He doesn't bomb often but he bombs much is no joke. Holy crap he blew it up. That was extremely unexpected and I am completely flattered! So I guess the secrets out, I need a bomb shelter!!!!!!!!!
    And you think the bombs have stopped...........Get the Kevlar buddy........
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Nice bomb, good selection of sticks too!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that's a great bomb! nice job guys!

"Long ashes my friends."

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. Love the humi too btw. Congrats.
    cabinetmaker:
    that and the Anejo were the first sticks I noticed. they are my absolute favorite sticks. the one I had resting was bought when I found out my wife was pregnant. I will smoke it when the baby is born and home. Now I have another to enjoy of maybe share, with the baby of course.... my theory is that you went to your collection and took one from each box. you seriously slayed me with kindness. how does one retaliate a bomb like that.........
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    And you think the bombs have stopped...........Get the Kevlar buddy........
    ducking and getting the flak jacket on....... i don't deserve this much love.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Congrats man! That right there is Da Bomb!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice hit Cabi. Congrats to you Dennis on the upcoming birth of your daughter.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    cabinetmaker:
    that and the Anejo were the first sticks I noticed. they are my absolute favorite sticks. the one I had resting was bought when I found out my wife was pregnant. I will smoke it when the baby is born and home. Now I have another to enjoy of maybe share, with the baby of course.... my theory is that you went to your collection and took one from each box. you seriously slayed me with kindness. how does one retaliate a bomb like that.........
    I knew the #77 Anejo was a fav of yours. I did not take one of everything and put it in the box, that was the biggest box I had and couldn't fit any more in it, lol. Glad you got them safely. Enjoy, brother!
    holy crap!! biggest box. you are truly insane. The 77 is my absolute favorite and to be gifted one is a real pleasure.

Tony, thanks for the well wishes. hope you are well also
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    This crater will most likely be seen by Google Earth
    Lasabar:
    This crater will most likely be seen by Google Earth
    ducking and covering.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    awesome bomb, congrats
    BOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeebra's care package arrived today in absolutely fine form, vacuum packed and all. An amazing selection of sticks including the big BOOMING CAO Soprano. Zeebra, thanks so much for making my humidor explode!!!!!!!!!! image
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it before the baby...lol. Nothing big, just a lil package for a fellow BOTL in need of some cigars. That CAO is a great 2+ hour smoke. Enjoy Dennis!!!

Seeing your name on top of the package made me laugh, cause I sent out 7 packages that day and didnt want to mix em all up. haha.
    I am super flattered. it's a very nice pack of sticks. I have always wanted to try the Soprano's stick
    BOOOOOOMMMMM, again, I can't even put to words the kindness that has been shown to me by the best BORK's in the world. Russ and Bandyt shipped my a double impact bomb today with a selection of my absolute favorite sticks. It's like an AJ Fernandez sampler arrived in my mailbox. Amazing!!!!!!!! I am flattered again. You guys are awesome!!!

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Awesome, enjoy, and congrats on the baby!
    Russ55:
    Awesome, enjoy, and congrats on the baby!
    i will be enjoying very soon. thanks so much again.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Damn Dennis, you're cleaning up here...won't have to buy another cigar for a while.Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    Damn Dennis, you're cleaning up here...won't have to buy another cigar for a while.Wink [;)]
    my little humi is almost full. we really do have a great group of guys here. I feel really blessed.