Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Calling all Infidels!

Derka Derka Derka had had a target in mind for a bit and am now ready to engage the objective and need fellow BORK's to help in the assault. PM me for details Derka Derka Derka

[URL=http://img828.imageshack.us/i/tawp.jpg/]image

Comments

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Derka Derka, Muhammad Jihad!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Getting off work in a few. All PM's will be replied when I come back into work tonight around 1030 pm. Derka Derka!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    PM sent
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    PM to you. I'd like to get my Jihad on (or off).
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM Sent
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    With a lead-in like that, how can a dead terrorist resist! I'M IN! AND I KEEEL HIM!!!! :-D

Please PM me with the details - come again and have a nice day!

• Options
    Replying now fellas! Thanks!!!
  • Options
    All pm's replied. DERKA DERKA!!!!!!!!! Soon enough black oil firey death will rain down from the skies and KEEL him much like what happened to my goats!
  • Options
    Just fyi I'm doing this as a cluster bomb since I'm heading to TN in just over a week to visit my fam. That way if USPS is slow with delivering them they'll go to the target instead of sitting at my empty house for 2 weeks....lol
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I wonder if DHS is monitoring this!

"There's some crazy cigar fanatics talking about Jihad on the internet! Probably better raid their humidors and see what they're planning!"

LOL
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Wow! I wonder if DHS is monitoring this!

"There's some crazy cigar fanatics talking about Jihad on the internet! Probably better raid their humidors and see what they're planning!"

LOL
    Not when you are doing it from DHS :) lol
  • Options
    All you crazy Infidel BORK's please check your inbox's!!!!! and if you did or didn't get my message please pm me to let me know either way. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Locked and loaded derka derka!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Ready to fire!
  • Options
  • Options
    Scud launched Derka Derka!
  • Options
    I wanna give a huge thanks to the brothers participating in this!! You have all shown great kindness in the target's time of need! I know one is delayed until next week and mine won't be going out until later this week, I ordered them straight from CCom but they got sent to me instead of the target. No worries they should be here in a few days and then I will launch them immediately towards the target. Again thanks brothers! First ones should be arriving within the next couple of days! Derka Derka Derka
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    if I remember correct mine may land today
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I can't wait to see who gets hit with this one! Hahahahaha hope the BORK has room.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    OUT FOR DELIVERY, October 06, 2010, 9:25 am
  • Options
    No word from the target, he must be down. MEDIC!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Down, but not out! Went by my moms house this morning after a quick install and she said "oh, by the way, you have 3 boxes in the kitchen." I was wondering Wtf happened to her mailbox as it was just missing, lol. I'll post some pics tonite when I get home. Just want to say thanks! This made my month! Oh, and when I get back on my feet, just so you know, ...let's just say I kept all the return addresses and will flatten those neighborhoods...
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    ENFIDL:
    Down, but not out! Went by my moms house this morning after a quick install and she said "oh, by the way, you have 3 boxes in the kitchen." I was wondering Wtf happened to her mailbox as it was just missing, lol. I'll post some pics tonite when I get home. Just want to say thanks! This made my month! Oh, and when I get back on my feet, just so you know, ...let's just say I kept all the return addresses and will flatten those neighborhoods...
    just so you know there's more incoming brother...lol glad to hear that some have made it there and that they have helped brighten your month.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    ENFIDL:
    just so you know there's more incoming brother...lol glad to hear that some have made it there and that they have helped brighten your month.
    Launch confirmed...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    ENFIDL:
    Launch confirmed...
    So is mine...muahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    ENFIDL:
    Thank goodness I didn't put a return address on mine so he'll never know it was I that bombed him........That's all incased in a thought bubble so cabi can't read it so I feel safe....
  • Options
    I got three more in today, my mom actually said I was gonna piss off the mailman. That really gave me a good laugh!

Here's what the damage looks like:image

And, just to make it clear, I have all return addy's tucked safely away.

No one has seen or heard from my mom's dog in a couple of days, maybe using her address was a bad idea.... ?
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I got three more in today, my mom actually said I was gonna piss off the mailman. That really gave me a good laugh!

No one has seen or heard from my mom's dog in a couple of days, maybe using her address was a bad idea.... ?
    Sorry about the low quality picture, but my good camera (and all my valuable stuff for that matter) is also at my mom's place since I'm basically in a high crime area right now, lol...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    cabinetmaker:

Sorry about the low quality picture, but my good camera (and all my valuable stuff for that matter) is also at my mom's place since I'm basically in a high crime area right now, lol...
    Damn Cabi, that looksl like some high quality ligero right there.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Glad mine got there. Enjoy the smokes.