Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Concert in chicago tontie

Ill be heading into chicago tonite. Im guessing its not the style of music most of you like, but I figured I would toss this out there. Seeing an old Digital Hardcore band - "Atari Teenage Riot" and my buddy 's band from Madison is opening - "Caustic". Very noisy stuff. Im guessing there are some closet ATR fans out there. http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=124386664278436

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have not thought if ATR in years. downloaded a bunch of their stuff when i was in school.
    ...lost it all in the great computer crash of ought 3.

havent thought of it since.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    On your way to the show, stop by Utopia for a smoke......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    lilwing88:
    Leaving work at 4 or 5, and HAULING ASS to the hotel room then venue. Trying to convince the warden to come with or let me free early on saturday to hit up Utopia. ill keep you in the loop.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    i have not thought if ATR in years. downloaded a bunch of their stuff when i was in school.
    ...lost it all in the great computer crash of ought 3.

havent thought of it since.
    NICE! Im glad someone here knew who i was talking about. Want any of their stuff replaced? CD bombs are almost as good as stogie bombs. lemme know.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sweet. im down. if you are burning them from a computer just do a "best of" kinda thing. hand pick what you think is their best stuff and send it along. I never had a single album so i couldnt tell you what to send. they were all crappy mp3s back when napster was still "legal"
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    lilwing88:
    Leaving work at 4 or 5, and HAULING ASS to the hotel room then venue. Trying to convince the warden to come with or let me free early on saturday to hit up Utopia. ill keep you in the loop.
    You ever make it to Utopia?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    NYHCx516x:
    lilwing88:
    You ever make it to Utopia?
    Nope. was another ninja trip, in and out before anyone noticed. Ive gotta do a longer trip into chi town on of these days.