Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Cinnamon Challenge!

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
For those of you who don't know what this is, look it up on Youtube and watch some of the videos of people trying it! I just tried it with a co-worker and while she spewed out a cloud of orange powder, I held mine through laughter and everything and got it down! It was TOUGH!!!! Next week we are going to try the Saltine Challenge!

Here is a vid of several people trying it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNQEcTGkAgM

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    For those of you who don't know what this is, look it up on Youtube and watch some of the videos of people trying it! I just tried it with a co-worker and while she spewed out a cloud of orange powder, I held mine through laughter and everything and got it down! It was TOUGH!!!! Next week we are going to try the Saltine Challenge!

Very nice. I haven't tried the cinnamon challenge, but I did do the saltine chanllenge with 15 sec to spare.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    PuroFreak:

Very nice. I haven't tried the cinnamon challenge, but I did do the saltine chanllenge with 15 sec to spare.
    We are going to try that one next week!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    WHY?!!!!!!1
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i think the Tosh.0 version of it is a bit tougher.

• Options
    kuzi16:

Yea, but don't think his version would go over very well at a police dept... lol We want to try the Patron Challenge, but it's too expensive and also would not go over well at a police dept.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the mentality level required to do something like this would be.......???

Marty

• Options
    Bored as hell at work at 3am at the end of a VERY long week... lol That mentality!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:

Yea, but don't think his version would go over very well at a police dept... lol We want to try the Patron Challenge, but it's too expensive and also would not go over well at a police dept.

The patron challenge is crazy!! I've seen a few of my mexican friends try it, one 300lb Sancho looking mo fo actally did it and kept it down for a while. The best one on youtube is joe beezy lol.
  • Options
    the milk challenge is a good one also.

one gallon of whole milk in one hour.

chocolate or regular.
    your choice.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

chocolate or regular.
    your choice.

In theory that is impossible, little thing called Lactose overdose lol

I can do a half gallon in one sitting easily, maybe 3 quarts and even then I was getting queezy
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    kuzi16:

chocolate or regular.
    your choice.

I can do a half gallon in one sitting easily, maybe 3 quarts and even then I was getting queezy
    not true.

both my brother and myself have witnessed it done.

my brother puked with about 2 cups left. he said it was only because he was too full.

i have yet to try it.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

chocolate or regular.
    your choice.

You have an HOUR to do this? Hmm..I have to say, I can't see this as much of a challenge. When I was younger I used to love buying half-gallons of chocolate milk and pretty much downing em on the spot. Wouldn't take me more than 15 min to do the half-gallon, so with an entire hour to spread it out, this would be easy as pie.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    tell you what hays...ill buy the gallon of vit. D milk, and give it to ya and ill bet you a opus X fuente fuente that u cannot down in a hour WITHOU puking for another 2 hours....
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    tell you what hays...ill buy the gallon of vit. D milk, and give it to ya and ill bet you a opus X fuente fuente that u cannot down in a hour WITHOU puking for another 2 hours....
    Damn, I'm about ready to do that for a 5pack of MX2s
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    You know, I'm really surprised that Lassy hasn't chimed in with his own challenge yet. Why is it so hard to down a spoonful of cinnamon, do you have to wait a bit before swallowing or something?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol....im sure tons of guys would try this for cigars.....lol..but hays and i hang out so its a easy challenge
  • Options
    Garen B:
    You know, I'm really surprised that Lassy hasn't chimed in with his own challenge yet. Why is it so hard to down a spoonful of cinnamon, do you have to wait a bit before swallowing or something?
    First, it burns the tongue a lil 2nd, it takes away all moisture in your mouth 3rd, something because of the spice and the dryness basically freezes your ability to swallow. its really weird and pretty gross
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I'm a pretty good size guy and I have wiped out close to that much milk eating 8-10 bowls of cereal when I was younger. Maybe it was because it was mixed with cereal ??? I still think I could do it easy .
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I'm a pretty good size guy and I have wiped out close to that much milk eating 8-10 bowls of cereal when I was younger. Maybe it was because it was mixed with cereal ??? I still think I could do it easy .
    Exactly.. and Joey - there wasn't anything said about Vit. D milk...that stuff is nasty.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    gmill880:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Exactly.. and Joey - there wasn't anything said about Vit. D milk...that stuff is nasty.
    no its whole milk. whole milk and vitamin D milk are the same thing.

you get that down in under an hour ill toss in a OpusX petite lancero on top of gmill's.

its ON!!
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    My friend tried the cinnamon challenge the other day. About 2 seconds after he put it in his mouth, he sneezed and blasted cinnamon all over his apartment. It was EPIC.

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Hayblet:
    kuzi16:

chocolate or regular.
    your choice.

At football camp this was not problem. Plenty of folks could put down a gallon at dinner no problem.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kuzi16:
    Hays:
    gmill880:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

you get that down in under an hour ill toss in a OpusX petite lancero on top of gmill's.

its ON!!

To me this is sorta like the 74 oz steak deal ...if you eat the whole meal its free and so on. I have personally ( this is not bull_****) eaten 4 huge rib-eyes at one setting with a garlic and cheese mashed potato , about 3 slices of garlic bread , a salad loaded with onions and probably at least a gallon of iced-tea. AND had a apple pie and ice cream for desert. I grew up on a farm and worked my a_ss off and we always had extra hearty meals maybe that has something to do with it , I don't know. Sh_it Sunday I ate 2 rib-eyes and a t-bone steak inside of an hour alond with green bean casserole !!! I still don't see it as a big deal ...I'm just sayin . I am going to do the milk thingy this weekend , will report back ...get those opus 'es ready to send my way ...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    kuzi16:
    Hays:
    gmill880:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

its ON!!

To me this is sorta like the 74 oz steak deal ...if you eat the whole meal its free and so on. I have personally ( this is not bull_****) eaten 4 huge rib-eyes at one setting with a garlic and cheese mashed potato , about 3 slices of garlic bread , a salad loaded with onions and probably at least a gallon of iced-tea. AND had a apple pie and ice cream for desert. I grew up on a farm and worked my a_ss off and we always had extra hearty meals maybe that has something to do with it , I don't know. Sh_it Sunday I ate 2 rib-eyes and a t-bone steak inside of an hour alond with green bean casserole !!! I still don't see it as a big deal ...I'm just sayin . I am going to do the milk thingy this weekend , will report back ...get those opus 'es ready to send my way ...
    You're like our own competition eating man! Are you Asian?
  • Options
    pics or it didnt happen!! WHOLE MILK.
    im rootin for ya!

...i may be out an OpusX PL