Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone watching the K-1 World GP Final 16?

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
Any kickboxing fans burning the midnight oil to watch K-1 on HD Net? Some good fights so far and some really good matches to come.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I wish I was bro! I'm at work so yeah...lol Some really really good fighters are still in the tourny. I've been following it online.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Gohkan Saki just turned in a helluva performance, that guy packs dynamite. Think Semmy will take it this year? I know it's hard to call without seeing the final 8, but it's gonna be good however it shakes out.
    I saw he won but was wondering how dominant he was. I figured he whopped it on since he finished him in the first round. I think Semmy has a good shot at repeating this year. Yeah I really like how they put the card together. No matter who wins I think they will pair up awesome throughout. I'm hoping Alistair gets his face ripped off....lol
    Lol, I hope he doesn't even make it through this round. JLB just pulled some bullshit walking out of the ring after a decision draw, wouldn't go the extra round. Poor showing from a veteran of the sport.
    Yeah I just saw that, I'm applying to some new jobs...lol, and got behind on the results. WTF that's pathetic, he's acting like a child. It's really sad to see that from him.
    Great bunch of fights. Sergei Kharitonov was very impressive, as were Daniel Ghita and Gokhan Saki, they turned in some excellent KO action. I'm still not a fan, but I've got to admit that Overeem just keeps looking better in K-1, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him take the GP.
    After seeing your post I went and read the recap. Holy crap it sounds like he's growing leaps and bounds in K1. Still hate him though....lol He's become a beast over the last 3-4 years. Still love watching Shogun beat the piss out of him in their 2 fights.