Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official cigars for TROOPS, round two.......

hit me up guys...doing another bombing mission to the men and women who serve and protect us.....this package is going to afghan......i have a tubaware humidifieng as I write this so im ready for you guys......if you wish to donate, please put your name, and sign name on a piece of paper with the sticks please so I know who is sending what, also put cigar for troops or just the word troops on the sticks as well!!!! I am accepting a little or a lot, whatever you want or can donate hit me up, im buying a few cameras to send along.... Pm me for addy if u dont have it!

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yes! I think I might have your addy.

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Do you still have mine from a couple weeks ago?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    got it FTG, i put your name on the bag and put it in the humi...thanks man!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I need your address. You've got a pm.
  • Options
    replied
  • Options
    Damn, that was fast. Thanks.

I think I can get this in the mail Monday.
  • Options
    hey russ and sirfoster...got your packages for the troops guys..t.hanks a bunch...gotta say both ur packages were freaking loaded! lol...awesome selections and im blown away at the damage just you two did! thanks again!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Let me know when you spare moment to breathe from work, and I get some sticks to ya bro.. We need to burn a stick man - it's been hella days! I miss my cigar buddy! lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I'm glad everything got to you safely. Hope they enjoy them.
  • Options
    lol..work sucks! lol..oh well, should be decent next week.....and sirfoster....how do u like those La vieja habanas.....i may trade u for more if u got them...I have the brazilian maduro and its easily my favorite cigar ever right now!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Ive been out of town for work all week Joey - will I still be in time if I get a package out to you this weekend or early next week?
  • Options
    sounds good....i wont be shipping off the sticks for one month from now
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sweet! Please PM me your info Joey. Didnt get to it like I thought I would - and now I get to go out of town AGAIN, but should be back Thursday & have this out to you on Friday.

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey Joey, hit me with your info and I'll get a little something put together and out later this week.
  • Options
    Joey, check your pm, I can drop some off at your work this week... greg