Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Moved out..

I spent the weekend moving and finished last night. I feel better already, but still sad at the same time. Good news is I got a phone call this morning and got 3 hotels to do if it all works out!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Glad to hear you got your stuff moved Greg. Thatd be awesome if you get to do those hotels! I add that to my prayers for ya brother
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ENFIDL:
    Glad to hear you got your stuff moved Greg. Thatd be awesome if you get to do those hotels! I add that to my prayers for ya brother

Sorry about your Situation but also glad to see that we do Learn and get the hell away when it gets ugly. The pain is temporary and Just fortoday you are doing what needed to be done for yourself. I will continue to send prayers your way!
    PM me your New Addy if you can .
    Peace
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I trust everything will work out for you brother. Sometimes we have to take a stand on what is right.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    new place, new start, fresh thoughts. go cut up some MDF and make some $$$$. no sense in worrying about the rest. this will be a good thing
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    new place, new start, fresh thoughts. go cut up some MDF and make some $$$$. no sense in worrying about the rest. this will be a good thing
    Dennis, I just noticed that your post count is 1234... I'm weird and that amuses me :-)

Good luck Cabi, I am always a fan of new beginnings. Even if they are the result of something of this nature. Best wishes to you, my friend!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    hahahahahaha, weird Evan.
    again Greg, if there's anything you need, just ask.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    hahahahahaha, weird Evan.
    again Greg, if there's anything you need, just ask.
    Ah, you went and spoiled the 1234...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Good luck good sir
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    I spent the weekend moving and finished last night. I feel better already, but still sad at the same time. Good news is I got a phone call this morning and got 3 hotels to do if it all works out!
    Just saw this after my other post in your other thread. It reminded me of what my grandmother used to say. God doesn't close a door without opening up another window....or something like that. We are here for you if you need us Cabi.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I went by her house to pick up a couple of last boxes of stuff, and the minute she opened her mouth I was releived. Releived that I got out when I did! Holy crap, God does for me what I can't (sometimes won't) do for myself.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I went by her house to pick up a couple of last boxes of stuff, and the minute she opened her mouth I was releived. Releived that I got out when I did! Holy crap, God does for me what I can't (sometimes won't) do for myself.
    Good to see a positive attitude!