Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Survivor: Nicaragua?!

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
I just realized that the current season of Survivor is set in Nicaragua! AND Jimmy Johnson is on it?! I fell out of live with this show about 20 seasons ago but I'm giving it a shot because of these two small facts. Anyone else watching this season?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    JJ was just voted out man.
  • Options
    I know, I just saw that... It's ok though cuz I absolutely despise that filth they call the Cowboys. And that one chick on the older tribe is so freaking smokin'! I might keep watching just to see her every week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Oh, I call her legs....brunette, right?
  • Options
    james40:
    Yes sir! I think her name is like Faye or something... I love older women, and she is the hottest house wife I have seen in a LONG time. When she went over to the older tribe I was like BULL$HIT! she can't be older than 35!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    james40:
    Yes sir! I think her name is like Faye or something... I love older women, and she is the hottest house wife I have seen in a LONG time. When she went over to the older tribe I was like BULL$HIT! she can't be older than 35!
    I was right there with you on that one. I thought for sure I was older then she was man. Smoking hot chick. Anyway I haven't been watching it every week just checking in every now and then. I don't really watch that kind of stuff but for the same reasons as you the location and JJ was on so I stayed up on it a little bit. Nothing like a little trash tv but not too much.