Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I broke my Iphone :-(

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
So, on last Saturday I dropped and broke my Iphone 3GS, very sad :-( I am just wondering if any of you might have a 3GS lying around that I could buy or trade some cigars for? I know it's a long shot but if I can save money in these lean times, I'll try anything. Thanks fellas

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'll ask around work for ya, a bunch of guys got new 4G's. When you get a new one, buy an otter box. I have one on mine and it's saved my ass numerous times, i can literally chuck it across the room and it's fine.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I was just about going to suggest the samething, I have an otterbox too, works great. Some guys around the office upgraded to 4G, but they all had 3Gs...not 3Gs.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I might be able to get you an iPhone 4... However prices for those or sky-high...
  • Options
    you are the man Vinny! I hope one of them has one for me! I have LOTS of good stuff resting, so if any of you come through for me I'll make it up to you big time!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Jetmech_63:
    I'll ask around work for ya, a bunch of guys got new 4G's. When you get a new one, buy an otter box. I have one on mine and it's saved my ass numerous times, i can literally chuck it across the room and it's fine.
    Prove it!
  • Options
    So, if anybody here can get me an Iphone I will hook you up big time! I am at MAX capacity right now, near 800 sticks or so... just sayin'
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Otter box protective case is well worth the investment.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    For all the Iphone fans out there. This makes me laugh my ass off everytime I see it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg