Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Weekend Blitz Split

Anyone wanna split one with me? Robusto or Belicoso... PM me if you're interested...

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I would Robby but I don't like those two vitola's. I am looking for the Toro's. If you decide you would like to go that way I would do a box slit with you. Have you had these before? I have had only one and am looking for more information on them.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Rob, I'm in. Let me know how you want to do this.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I haven't had them but all the feedback I've seen is good... and 25 for 10 sticks is good for robby...

I'm gonna hold out on the Toro's for a few days... let's see if any other guys wanna split... hopefully we can both get what we are looking for
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    I haven't had them but all the feedback I've seen is good... and 25 for 10 sticks is good for robby...

I'm gonna hold out on the Toro's for a few days... let's see if any other guys wanna split... hopefully we can both get what we are looking for
    There you go Rob. You have a bite, LOL. I will just pick up a box of the Toro's myself. I can always do a split with my son.
    sightunseen:
    Rob, I'm in. Let me know how you want to do this.
    PM Sent...

thanks laker... I hope these work out for you... i'm intrigued... love the price point...
    sight and I worked this out, so I'm not looking for a split anymore, but hit up laker...