Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

In A Good Mood

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Ok guys. It's the weekend, I just found out that there will be a Gurkha event here in MS this month, and I'm enjoying a great cigar. I'm in a good mood. Who here has never been bombed before (or bombed very rarely)? Preferably someone that's on the Good Traders list.

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Well id say I don't get bombed but im doing so right this second ( I love beer!). Besides I like to be the one doing the bombing, ;)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    wwhwang:
    Ok guys. It's the weekend, I just found out that there will be a Gurkha event here in MS this month, and I'm enjoying a great cigar. I'm in a good mood. Who here has never been bombed before (or bombed very rarely)? Preferably someone that's on the Good Traders list.
    Wow what's in the stick you are smoking there wwhwang? I wanna be happy too.

You must be in a good mood. Nice of you to do this for someone.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    bomb Steven Hannibal. the dude's always out there bombing someone, he deserves it. or maybe Ozzie, or Sniper, or zeebra, or cabi, or Russ55, or or or, there's too many good dudes out there to pick just one.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I would liked to be bomb I know I sure like sending out
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    OR ME!.......Just kidding. Zee would be a good one, or the Duder.
  • Options
    I'm going to send a 20 count with some cigars to one of my friends in Fort Hood (since he doesn't have a humidor). He'll keep a portion for himself and distribute the rest to some other soldiers there. BUT! Since I hate sending just one package, I'm going to bomb two people on the forums also. Keep the suggestions coming!

And the answer to Sandman's question? Just had a Gurkha Viper and Padron 2000 Maduro. Dunno what it is about medium sticks, but I get more buzzed from those than full strength sticks.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nope not me, cant do it. I dont need to be bombed.

I'll say bomb brotheradam or stephen or brandy
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Nope not me, cant do it. I dont need to be bombed.

I'll say bomb brotheradam or stephen or brandy

Quitter.......
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Krieg said hes running low.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    bomb dennis, lol.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I vote for Tat. He hasn't been around much lately, due mostly to the arrival of his baby I am sure. Last I heard he wasn't really smoking/buying much as of late. I think a nice little bomb might light that flame again for him.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Diamonddog! set up the awesome lotto for us and many other great games... Just my 2 cents
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    bomb dennis, lol.
    hahahahahahahahaha.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I vote for cabbi..... He could use a little pick-me-up.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Glad to hear things are going well. Don't I remember things being tight for you a while back and you had your sticks up for sell? Self-nomination. My humi is quite bare.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MrGreenMachine-Dude sent me some cameroons just to do it awhile back and has hooked up a few other brothers as well but haven't seen him get hit any yet. I think he'd be the perfect candidate!
  • Options
    I think I just decided which two people to bomb. Will be sending soon unless people have other suggestions.
  • Options
    Lucky winners are Krieg and docedwards as I don't remember the last time either have been bombed and I hear their humis are running on empty. Sticks have been sent!
  • Options
    CONGRATS TO THEM. Kreig is good peeps fo shizzle, don't know Doc too well but congrats for sure.
  • Options
    Don't worry, Krieg :P This time, you don't have to smoke your favorite Swisher to receive the sticks. As for docedwards, he doesn't post much, but he gave me a mess of CAO Blacks when I was a newbie just because he didn't want them anymore.