Home General Discussion

70 faceings

When I started smokeing I just baught sampler after sampler because I love trying new things I just more recently like in my last order started buying things i like in sizes I like instead of just radom S^%T so I have singles in all these faceings which acount for like all my sticks any one elese like this

Comments

• SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Singles are too expensive for me. I buy ccom brands in singles, though. All others I buy in sampler size and DD 5 packs, mainly for the savings.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    what the hector is a "faceing"
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    took the words right out of my fingerlings.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    dennisking:

?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    a faceing is the front of a cabinet...at least to me...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Isnt 70 faceings a bukkake?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Ahh, I smell a drunken post.
    Jetmech_63:
    Aww you sick mista man. /Asian accent. (it sounded good in my head anyway)
  • Jetmech_63:

really, you went there?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    ddrazeno:
    Jetmech_63:

really, you went there?

Sure did! Welcome to the forums lol!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    ddrazeno:
    Jetmech_63:

really, you went there?
    Lassie is gunna be pissed haha
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    have a mixture in several humidors.
    Aside from the one 20 count for infused gars, i have one primarily for boxes and bulk (5 or more packs), asuming they come packaged that way, the humi in question has 2 trays so that has singles. Then another for multiple cigar purchases of same make, brand, vitola, but some of those may end up in the humi above.
    theen a couple of smaller humis for sampler packs, 2 ofs three ofs, same make and line but different vitola, etc.
    I try to pick up on deals where I see them, then if i like a gar I'll look for box deals (sorry, always after a deal, my bargain hunting spouse trained me well)
    But anyhow, the plan is, i buy samplers (including ccom cotm) if I like I buy a bigger pack 2,3 or 5; or maybe a 10; then buy boxes of what I really, really like.

Doesn't always work out this way but thats the plan!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping I got the gist of your thread, but am stumped on the faceings thing, especially the asian inclined responses, when i go there it's only the "for undred dollas, I luv u very much, for 2 undred I luv u more" thought that kills me ;)

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    ddrazeno:
    Jetmech_63:

really, you went there?
    Lassie is gunna be pissed haha
    I've heard the only thing bad about is.....

Ummm....

Nevermind
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I guss I could of worded it like this I have 70 different lines or brands or something like that I just am inclined to use faceing like if your B&M had never carried padron before they could say we got a new faceing in (like a new face a new brand) But now I see this is not a popular term and should of went a different route but then I might not of got all the jokes LOL
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Ok. I am creeping out because I responded to your post without knowing what you meant by that. I feel like the jokes on me, now.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    now that is funny. +1
    Good to know what you meant jship, I've never heard that term before so it's new to me.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Facing is the facing of s mouthpiece, at least to me. Damn being a musician!