Home General Discussion

Saturday Deal 10-9-10

Deal was just sent out! If you didnt get it please email me at KGraffin@cigar.com. Any ideas for the next saturday deal please let me know :)

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    It didn't show up for me today. Email sent. Thanks.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    It didn't show up for me today. Email sent. Thanks.
    +1
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hmmmm I didn't get an email.
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    I sent it out again. Im not sure what happened but if you guys get it twice Im sorry.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Same here, normally I always receive it...also sent an e-mail :)
    The mail system at CCOM seems to be a little bit lagged today. I got the original email at about the same time as I got the second from Kelly after I sent my email letting her know I didn't get the first. Be patient fellas, it'll get there.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    It's a good deal, if you're looking for these kinds of cigars. Not my taste, but I'd recommend it for anyone that wants these.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I woke up to find 2 emails from Kelly for Sat. deal about 30 min. apart. I thought all of you BORKs jumped on the 1st deal so hard that she had to offer up another deal. I had to laugh when I found out it was the same deal and that she sent it twice cause people hadn't got the 1st email. I sent Kelly an email telling her what happened and that I LOLed. She appologized but didn't need to. I told her I'd rather get the email twice then not at all!

Not my cup of tea but I will keep waiting for my deal. How about a deal on some AF's, Padrons, LFD's, or Ashton. I'd like to see a higher end deal if you can work that out. It's for my dad.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Thanks for the offer. Since you asked, here's a couple suggestions for 5 packs I would pull the trigger on:

JdN Antano belicosos, or most anything JdN really.
    Diesel unlimited
    La Gloria Cubana wavell
    Anything LFD.

Hope that helps.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'd suggest:
    Macanudo Maduro hyde park
    AF Hemingway Sig.
    Sol Cubano Maduro Toro
    LGC maduro wavell

I would def. Pull the trigger on any of these sticks. Ans thanks for the deals Kelly. Its a little bit harder to get to bed every friday night ;)
    I'd really like to see some Joya De Nic. Antano Dark Corojo... I know how fast those would sell but I'd LOVE to see them up here :-) Also, some Liga Privadas! I know it wont happen but a boy can dream!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'd say anything LFD, Cain, Diesel Unlimited...etc...
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Thanks guys! I will see what I can do
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Can someone PM me the deal, I do not have access to my email right now.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    This is actually a deal I've been waiting for, not generally a fan of this type of cigar, but these two are the exception for me.
    Jozer can you PM me the info? I cannot access my email.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Fourtotheflush:
    PM to ya
    Stryker808:
    Fourtotheflush:
    PM to ya
    Thank you sir!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    kellyg:
    Any ideas for the next saturday deal please let me know :)
    Warchest for $49.95?
    Yeah, I'm off my meds.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Kelly how about a recent additions sampler? Something like a 5'er of some of the recent additions to the ccom lineup. It could be 1 LFD Airbender, 1 Diesel Unlimited, 1 Liga Privada Dirty Rat, 1 CCOM Sungrown Label and 1 surprise stick that you think we need to try that just arrived or is flying under the radar. This could get people interested in sticks they didn't know you guys had yet or hadn't had a chance to try.