Home General Discussion

LFD cigar choices

Hey all, i'm going to an LFD event on the 15th and I was wondering if I could get some ideas about what smokes, rare, crazy good, weird, etc. That I should pick up? I don't have much LFD knowledge so I need some ideas.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Haven't ever had any of the special or rare smokes from them, but the Air Bender Matatan and Double Ligero Maduro Chisel are two of my favorite smokes.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Haven't ever had any of the special or rare smokes from them, but the Air Bender Matatan and Double Ligero Maduro Chisel are two of my favorite smokes.
    +1
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I have some airbenders and like em a lot. I've heard of the Chisel and if its maduro I gotta have it.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cameroon Cabinet, the #1 vitola if they have it. Factory Press II is a good one.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    t_evan50:
    I have some airbenders and like em a lot. I've heard of the Chisel and if its maduro I gotta have it.
    The chisel is GREAT in either wrapper. Both worth picking up. I would love to try the Mysterio someday. I don't think you can go wrong with anything LFD. Have a Blast. I am so jealous of you guy's in the States being able to attend these things.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Double Ligero Maduro, and also look for the Litto Gomez Diez. same owner and maker, awesome stick
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    Double Ligero Maduro, and also look for the Litto Gomez Diez. same owner and maker, awesome stick
    The LGD chisel is a freakin epic cigar, sooo good.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Cameroon Cabinet, the #1 vitola if they have it. Factory Press II is a good one.
    This is exactly what I was going to suggest, and Joe is actually the reason I tried it the first time. One of my favorite smokes, you will not be sorry you tried it!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'll back up the Cameroon Cabinet suggestion, but in reality I've NEVER had a LFD cigar that I didn't like. The DL line, the Cam Cab, and my new favorite the Air Bender are all fantastic smokes.
    This is great. I really didn't know what to look for. I think I'll just print out a list of all the suggestions and get all i can. :)
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Not really "rareities" but the the LFD perfecto Habano is great, and the salomones of course are good as well. The new camaroon cabinets are not bad either in the #1 lancero size. Air benders, DL chisels, LGs are all good, but can be had at any time.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Love the double Ligero, only had one but plan on trying to stock up on more hwne I return to the states :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the LGs are a bit rarer. pick those up if you can.

the airbender chisel is the best of the airbender line....l though i have yet to try the lancero.

you really cant do wrong with any LFD.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    the LFD Double Ligero maduro is a GREAT smoke, razor sharp burn too.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    just had the LFD maduro Chisel....god dam....amazingly strong....but so good...im so glad I just bought a box but I may sub-sell out 5 of them ....
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    PM me a price for a fiver...
    Well just got an email from the shop that was putting this event on and they've cancelled it. Figures.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    t_evan50:
    Well just got an email from the shop that was putting this event on and they've cancelled it. Figures.
    That sux. The same thing happened to me with an ashton event i was going to go to. didnt get enough people :(
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    just had the LFD maduro Chisel....god dam....amazingly strong....but so good...im so glad I just bought a box but I may sub-sell out 5 of them ....
    Was it the Double Ligero?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah double ligero
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    both Mysterios are very nice...