Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Feeling Generous and Cabin Fever....Sharing the wealth

Whew....Boy did I just have some horrible Cabin Fever.... Alright folks, I've got some trades.. First come fist serve, mix and match or take them all.
Indian Taba Maduro (robusto)
Sol Cubano (Cuban Cabinet)
La Riqueza
DPG Cuban Classic
DPG Series JJ Maduro
La Aroma De Cuba (New Blend)
San Crstobal
Tatuaje 2006 Cojonu Box of 25 (Nov 2009) like to sell for $210, bought $260 new, need room in Humi http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/Wilyah/For Sale/?action=view&current=Cojonu_2006.jpg
Tauaje Grand Cojonu Box of 12 (Nov 2009) $160 new, letting go for $150 shipped... this one is a feeler, I might end up keeping, still need room in humi and unfortunately has to go as well; y do they taste so good w/ the buzz....:P http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/Wilyah/For Sale/?action=view&current=Cojonu_2006.jpg
Sharing the wealth and miss my BOTLs... What say you?!

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    haven't seen you on here in a while Choba. hope all is well.
    if you haven't seen Choba on here, don't worry about his status as a good trader. He's friends with sightunseen and he can vouch for Choba.
  • Options
    ChobaChoba Posts: 76
    Dennisking!! long time, and thanks... all is better and thankful as well. How've you been? I've been missing, glad to be back. Looking for anything? I've got some Ambos left still as well.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    pm sent
    Replied!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    haven't seen you on here in a while Choba. hope all is well.
    if you haven't seen Choba on here, don't worry about his status as a good trader. He's friends with sightunseen and he can vouch for Choba.
    Choba has suicide-bombed me on many occasions. Outside of cigar-related violence, he is an awesome guy.
  • Options
    Choba:
    Dennisking!! long time, and thanks... all is better and thankful as well. How've you been? I've been missing, glad to be back. Looking for anything? I've got some Ambos left still as well.
    I've been well. I will hit you with a PM. I may have you put something together for me.
  • Options
    PM Replied sir!
  • Options
    and replied.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Choba - if you have those La Riquezas left, or any San Christobal, I'd gladly take em off your hands!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Actually, you are fortunate enough, those two are left and the only ones.. PM me info
  • Options
    Got my goods a couple days back. Thanks dude.