Home General Discussion

is this a real cigar?

this dude is redonkuless.....but is that a real cigar or sum novelty? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPYXzNnD6oc

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Probably but that cigar is the least of that guys problems.

Now, this is a real cigar.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/45814/
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol....funny stuff... i know a shop in tahoe that has a 24 inch cigar that is like a 50 ring gauge or so....they call it the party stick lol
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    The real question is, what were you searching for when you found a video of a guy in a rubber suit smoking a giant cigar?
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    The real question is, what were you searching for when you found a video of a guy in a rubber suit smoking a giant cigar?
    lmao I am waiting for the answer to this Q !
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    A lot of these vids proliferating on the internet. Pretty soon one won't be able to light up a cigar in public without setting off a morass of rumors .
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Garen B:
    +1. I live in San Francisco and guys like that are a dime a dozen.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    is it a real cigar?
    yes. its probably a Perdomo Galaxia measuring in at 10 x 100
    thats right, 10 inches long, and 100 ring.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My god, that might just be the worse video I've ever seen.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Wonder where he kept it before he lit it up? Did it taste like $hit?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And from what I could see, there's really no way to tell whether the smoker was a male.....

In San Frncisco, well, you know......

Marty

• i was searching for a review of sum cigar i don't remember what then i seen a skin head smoking a cigar so i had to click on that lol then this guy was a link on the side of that.... pretty funny *** i think..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    You know I think I've seen that same outfit at Tat's house when I was over for a visit. I was wondering if it was his or the wifes but I was too scared to ask....now I know.