Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bet sticks on world series?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hey hey hey....not over yet! lol...but the goddam yankees pissed me off.....250milliion dollar contract for A. rod and he doesnt even swing the bat on the last pitch right now the middle....someone needs to break his goddam arms before I go....freaking loser
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    GO RANGERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey hey hey....not over yet! lol...but the goddam yankees pissed me off.....250milliion dollar contract for A. rod and he doesnt even swing the bat on the last pitch right now the middle....someone needs to break his goddam arms before I go....freaking loser
    Hey bro, the 5 stick portion of the bet is done, just like the Yankees, but if you want to wait and send all 15 sticks to me at the same that would be fine also. I think it may be your way of trying to get my new addy before anyone else; however there is already 1 BORK on here that already has it and if you can find out who he is, he may be willing to "sell" that information like an Illinois Senate Seat...........
  • Options
    PM to u joey
  • Options
    lol....nah lets just wait till the end of the series that way its all at once! lol....but you will be sending me the ten sticks my friend! lol
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol....nah lets just wait till the end of the series that way its all at once! lol....but you will be sending me the ten sticks my friend! lol
    The sticks that I will be sending are GUARANTEED to be hotter than a Texas Ranger baseball bat.............Yes, I have your addy, LOL.
  • Options
    lol...i still need to send you your cigars! lol...ill shoot them out to ya this week!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...i still need to send you your cigars! lol...ill shoot them out to ya this week!
    I will try to get them out his week if the schedule permits as I am at the new house preparing for the move. I am sure I can find a post office somewhere as it will be 10 less cigars I have to move, LOL.
  • Options
    lol..dude, seriously...take ur time bro....im really not tripping! lol...if u want to wait til the move is over then im cool with that!