Home General Discussion
Options

For SHAME, Cigar.com

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
They helped sponsor this vid and didn't send out copies of it on a first order? For shame. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TNL7evhhoU&feature=grec_index This should clear everyone's heads after that Giant cigar and leather man link that someone posted earlier.

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    if my gf looked half that good...oh i would never leave her alone lol
  • Options
    wow smoking hot
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Gloriously Jug-tastic!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    she is just incredible. How could they hide this from us?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hi Whats you're name ? ....... Emerson .......Emerson Big Tips Baby ............ Lets not forget her lovely ashtray too
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hells Yeah!!! Wait I'm on the work network... SH*T!!!!!

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sweet holy jesus on a popsicle stick!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Where have you guys been? This has been around a long time and yeah, she smokes!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Where have you guys been? This has been around a long time and yeah, she smokes!
    LOL this was my thought as well Gypsy... I think I brought this video up once before a long ways back..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    They helped sponsor this vid and didn't send out copies of it on a first order? For shame. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TNL7evhhoU&feature=grec_index This should clear everyone's heads after that Giant cigar and leather man link that someone posted earlier.
    i think she would look hot in the same outfit as leather man.. lol
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I guess no one noticed that for a video about lighting cigars, she basically never did...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    zoom6zoom:
    I guess no one noticed that for a video about lighting cigars, she basically never did...
    What the hell are you talking about?

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the video about..i was only focused on 3 things..1 was the cigar and the other two came in a pair!!!