Home General Discussion

Christmas Wish List

So my girlfriend asked me what I want for Christmas. Honestly I have no idea, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    my wife asked me the same thing but about my birthday.
    only problem is that she wont buy me cigar related things....

BOOOOOO!!

dont know about you... but i can always use another humidor.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    kuzi16:
    my wife asked me the same thing but about my birthday.
    only problem is that she wont buy me cigar related things....

BOOOOOO!!

dont know about you... but i can always use another humidor.
    What about an american express gift card then you can use it for w/e
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    One of those Thundra tabletop lighters. They look badass.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Does she have a budget? I would say waxing moon or cabinet from some place nice if thats in the budget. Had to say without knowing what she can afford or what you are comfortable asking her for.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I asked for the 2nd Tick comic book series. Not written by Edlund, but reviewed by him!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    My wishlist would be a box of San Miguel, Ave Maria, and San Lotano Habano
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Box of Opus, box of Anejo, box of Hemi maduro, any other limited Fuente that trickles out around X-mas...
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Looks like you just clicked over a thousand posts doc! Congrats! As far as wish list goes, depends on the budget. I have the "Burner" tabletop lighter from Alec Bradley and it is really cool! On a higher budget it's hard to go wrong with Fuente like doc said. If money is no object a Waxing Moon humidor would be epic!
    Duder2:
    Looks like you just clicked over a thousand posts doc! Congrats! As far as wish list goes, depends on the budget. I have the "Burner" tabletop lighter from Alec Bradley and it is really cool! On a higher budget it's hard to go wrong with Fuente like doc said. If money is no object a Waxing Moon humidor would be epic!
    Nice I've been wondering about the tabletop lighter. How do you like it, whats the burn time on it and is it easy to fill etc?

Good ideas here can not go wrong with any of them imo. I got to thinking about AF coming out around this time just forgot to post it. That's probably what I will be asking for when the time comes. I hope you get something nice Stephen.
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    Stephen: That's easy. Two chicks. Oh, and a box of Greycliff Cheatue.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Duder2:
    Looks like you just clicked over a thousand posts doc! Congrats!
    Damn. Meant to do a contest... Might still have to put something together. Keep your eyes peeled kids.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ask for a new puppy!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Depends on your style, but I've been lobbying for an S.T. Dupont lighter for a while. There's some good deals to be had on Ebay.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Didnt you mention in another thread that your girlfriend likes cigars as well? Dont know what the price point is, but how about a vacation... maybe to Havana? Or somewhere with nice beaches where cigars are made. Would be a Christmas present for the both of you! :-D

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Nice I've been wondering about the tabletop lighter. How do you like it, whats the burn time on it and is it easy to fill etc?

Good ideas here can not go wrong with any of them imo. I got to thinking about AF coming out around this time just forgot to post it. That's probably what I will be asking for when the time comes. I hope you get something nice Stephen.
    I love the Burner! It's easy to fill, holds a ton of butane, and is highly adjustable so it can last quite a long time if you don't have it cranked up too much. You could seriously cook/boil water on this thing! However you can also turn it down low enough to provide even a soft flame.
    I like to toast with it a little higher (makes it happen quick!) and turn it to a soft flame to light. It works really well.
    On top of it all, it looks awesome! I dig mechanical/raw type aesthetics and this thing fills the bill perfectly :^)
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:

I love the Burner! It's easy to fill, holds a ton of butane, and is highly adjustable so it can last quite a long time if you don't have it cranked up too much. You could seriously cook/boil water on this thing! However you can also turn it down low enough to provide even a soft flame.
    I like to toast with it a little higher (makes it happen quick!) and turn it to a soft flame to light. It works really well.
    On top of it all, it looks awesome! I dig mechanical/raw type aesthetics and this thing fills the bill perfectly :^)
    I want it!
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    My B&M has that lighter. It's pretty darn sweet. It kind takes me back to my 10th grade Chemistry lab.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:

I want it!
    I picked one up a few weeks ago and I have to say, it's my favorite lighter. I like the size and how long it lasts. With my bugatti it feels like I am always filling it, but with this it takes a few weeks.
    Russ55:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:

I want it!
    I picked one up a few weeks ago and I have to say, it's my favorite lighter. I like the size and how long it lasts. With my bugatti it feels like I am always filling it, but with this it takes a few weeks.
    I've got about 5 lighters and don't get me wrong I love all of them for the purpose that they serve. It would just be nice to not worry about refilling them all of the dang time. They are nice to carry around and use while traveling or @ my B&M. Would just be nice to get one and be able to save on the refilling all the time.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Russ55:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:

I want it!
    I've got about 5 lighters and don't get me wrong I love all of them for the purpose that they serve. It would just be nice to not worry about refilling them all of the dang time. They are nice to carry around and use while traveling or @ my B&M. Would just be nice to get one and be able to save on the refilling all the time.
    That's pretty much how I felt. The Thundra will do that.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    sightunseen:
    One of those Thundra tabletop lighters. They look badass.
    They ARE badass. Love mine.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    So beyond the extravagant, I'm getting Humidor or Lighter.
    I like the Humidor idea but i fear that will lead to increased spending on smokes on my part.
    As for the lighter I do most of my smoking on my daily commute so that's not really that practical.

• I'm a bit of a watch fend http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190432117745&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT this is a nice tritium watch that glows with out being charged..
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My wish list would be a box of the 2007 Gof DC and maybe even a box of the Carlito. And then a box of the new MoW Armada. My g/f was asking about cigars when we went to the local B&M. It's funny but I don't want cigars from her. I don't know why. Maybe because if it is something I want I'll get it myself.