Home General Discussion

San Lotano

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
It's in stock and shipping. I can't say ebough about these, the habano and maduro in particular. If you like ruination and unlimited, pick up the habano. Tim is Offering a special on these this week for a faster pack. You can email him at tblythe@cigar.com for details.

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Favorite Blender with a new stick? I need, I need. Can't wait to try one.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    My cigar budget is dead for at least the rest of the year. Looking forward to a chance to try some of these.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Nice, been waiting for this one.
  • Are they going to be in the cigar index or are they that spanking new? Sounds like these are pretty big treats.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ctremblay187:
    Are they going to be in the cigar index or are they that spanking new? Sounds like these are pretty big treats.
    I think these are a B&M cigar, so I dont think they can display em.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    One2gofst:
    My cigar budget is dead for at least the rest of the year. Looking forward to a chance to try some of these.
    I might end up getting a box after I sample a few of the different wrapper/size combinations. I'll let you get first dibs on a trade if you might be interested.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    One2gofst:
    I might end up getting a box after I sample a few of the different wrapper/size combinations. I'll let you get first dibs on a trade if you might be interested.
    If you or anyone else gets these I would be interested in trading for a few to try.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    If anybody's interested in these and can't find them, my b&m has several boxes of each wrapper type - picked up a maduro myself, but haven't smoked it yet. Lemme know.
    Ccom has em all in stock...about to place my order with Kelly
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I ordered up my sampler as soon as I could get on the phone today! I can't wait for these to get here!
  • yup..just ordered mine too. Now Im broke. Happy, but broke. Either way, can't wait to enjoy these bad boys!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Hays:
    Deleted
    Ccom has em all in stock...about to place my order with Kelly
    Right..duh... I even read Alex's post and then somehow spaced out when I posted that.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    ordered. Cant wait for em! Sound great!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I emailed Tim but haven't heard back yet.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I emailed Tim but haven't heard back yet.
    Me too, but I'm guessing he got a crapload of emails.
  • same here
  • pm to zeebra
    ctremblay187:
    pm to zeebra
    PM back to ya. and to you Russ