Home General Discussion
Options

Hesitant Pirate Churchills

Did anyone Grab these Hesitant Pirate Churchills that were offered CHEAP....... I have yet to smoke one but they are SOft almost like a sponge and Smell Like Old socks in the Cello....... I am about half scared to smoke one! LOL Kind of looks like some of my old drunken left handers back in the day! ... I know they are cheap.... Just wanted to talk some Smack about these and see if anyone else feels the same way!

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    hesitant pirate huh, YAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHGHGHGGH
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    The name and the price scared me off. Are you going to smoke one?
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ok so I have one sitting on my desk Im going to take a SHower and fire one up...... If you dont here from me again A 21 Gun Salute would be appropriate!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ok so I have one sitting on my desk Im going to take a SHower and fire one up...... If you dont here from me again A 21 Gun Salute would be appropriate!
    LMAO
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    You're a team player OZ. Sacraficing yourself for the good of the group.
  • Options
    My last Post before I fire up this Pirate! RRRRRRRRRRRRRR we there Yet! LOL
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Safe sailing my friend. You want a burial at sea?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    NYHCx516x:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hmmm we should do it viking style.

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    After attending a funeral recently, my fiance asked me what I'd prefer (burial, cremation, etc...)... I told her she was silly, and should know better - put me in the sea. Conversation ended after that lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Ok here it is, This thing looked like a Dog **** even worse out of the Wrapper... the foot was squishy the head was Hard...... I cut this bad boy and and attempted to toast the foot... it seemed to not get any heat like it was wet........ Once i finally started puffing and got a bit of smoke but it was work........... after 10 minutes Its running , I barley get a taste couldnt get any smoke...... I dont know what to do but here it is!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hays:
    NYHCx516x:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    After attending a funeral recently, my fiance asked me what I'd prefer (burial, cremation, etc...)... I told her she was silly, and should know better - put me in the sea. Conversation ended after that lol
    Hays I had no idea that you were a Pirate. Where's your eye patch, wooden peg leg, hook, and pariot?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok here it is, This thing looked like a Dog **** even worse out of the Wrapper... the foot was squishy the head was Hard...... I cut this bad boy and and attempted to toast the foot... it seemed to not get any heat like it was wet........ Once i finally started puffing and got a bit of smoke but it was work........... after 10 minutes Its running , I barley get a taste couldnt get any smoke...... I dont know what to do but here it is!
    Photobucket
    Man if that thing tastes half as bad as it looks you're screwed! Good luck man.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    If it is that mushy, I'd let them sit out for a few days to firm them up and then put them at the way bottom of the humi for a loooooooooong time. You never know what age can do? Worked for Tony Bennet.
  • Options
    ROTFLMAO! I am Hip to that! Love Tony Bennet !
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Thanks for the review. I was tempted to buy but passed thinking I'll save what I would've spent for a better deal on a known tested brand. DId I make the right decision!!! I will never be tmpted to buy no name brand cheapsticks again. . On the other hand, these may be just the sticks to keep in my humidor to give to people I do not particularly like.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    Man if that thing tastes half as bad as it looks you're screwed! Good luck man.

Its not good........................
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    I think I saw that in a movie once, some guy named Ron Jeremy was swingin' the mad crooked pipe!

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Maybe you should have showered after the cigar.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I passed on this one and I am glad I did, thanks for taking one for the team bro.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hesitant Pirate is code for mycigarisadogturdandtasteslikeshit
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    thanks for taking the long walk off the short peir oz......damn that water up!
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Um, yah...I thought I'd try them too. Got my package today. Ordered 5. They also sent a 20 pack along. Checked one of the singles. They are spongy as oz says. Might try to fire one up this weekend. Not sure if I should store them with my other sticks or keep them in quarrantine.

Confidence is NOT high.