Home General Discussion
Options

cigar.com magazine

Not sure if this has been covered before, but hear it goes. I get really frustrated when I plop down on the couch to read my new magazine and realize the inside is the same as I read last edition...and this time it's the same in three editions. What's up?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Because it is a catalog first and foremost, that just happens to also have some interesting articles in it every month as well, which is what sets it above the catalogs from other online retailers, IMO.
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    I only got a magazine on my first order. I thought I was to receive one with each order.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I believe Alex said that they try to update it every 2 or 3 editions.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    I believe Alex said that they try to update it every 2 or 3 editions.
    I remember hearing this somewhere too. In edition they have been pretty busy lately traveling to get new cigars. I will take an old copy of the catalog and new cigars.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Maybe you should ask for your money back.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, a bit of a let down today, but the Holiday issue has to be new material. Give it a few weeks.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I feel the same a lot of the time, but I try to keep in mind it is after all a catalog, not a magazine. I miss the flow charts. They had a run of them back there for a while and they were hilarious.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    jaysalyer:
    Not sure if this has been covered before, but hear it goes. I get really frustrated when I plop down on the couch to read my new **catalog** and realize the inside is the same as I read last edition...and this time it's the same in three editions. What's up?
    there.... I fixed it for you.... ;-)
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm kinda surprised they do this (repeating catalog material), printing and mailing catalogs must be expensive. I look forward to them greatly and read them over and over.