Home General Discussion

just made my first purchase!!!!!

how does cigar.com get them to me in 2 days! i used to order from cigars international, but...looks like ccom got a new customer! this place owns!

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kitterman12003:
    how does cigar.com get them to me in 2 days! i used to order from cigars international, but...looks like ccom got a new customer! this place owns!
    Welcome to the fold.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. I think you'll find the customer service at Ccom to be so much better than everyone else it isn't even funny.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group and it is a fact, Ccom is tops over all others. Now immediately go read this thread and you will understand why. LOL
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/101272.aspx
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The beard works in mysterious ways....... Welcome, brother.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kitterman12003:

Welcome to the Jungle! CCOM ROCKS
  • beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭
    kitterman12003:
    Get out...get out why you still can!!! The staff at CCOM will drag you in with great deals and service...and take all your money!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey kitterman.. Glad you found this site. Stick around and meet some of the members, hope to see you often.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum my friend. Watch out for Ozzyman......... he is nuts! ;)
  • well i know this is the wrong thread for this but what was your FIRST CCOM PURCHASE??
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    firetruckguy:
    Welcome to the forum my friend. Watch out for Ozzyman......... he is nuts! ;)
    That mans nuts. Grab him.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome to the dark side. Stick around, it's really cool.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Fun Ccom fact: If you call or email them, you'll almost always get a better price than you can find anywhere else on the internet - add in their fast shipping, awesome forum BOTL's, and great CS, and you've got an amazing site