Home General Discussion
Options

Savinelli cigars?

Anyone have any try them? My B&M just started carrying them but I haven't tried hem yet. There's going to be some people from the company putting on an event on Sat. and I'm probably going to check it out. Just looking for some input and maybe suggestions on what to get ( or NOT get as the case could be)

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ya, I had one from a trade a while back and really enjoyed it. It was the ELR and my mini review can be found here. http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/159846.aspx

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I too had the ELR and liked it, very nice flavor. Don't recall much about it, but I did like it.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    The best thing I remember about this cigar is that it tasted fresh, like spring fresh. It was great.
  • Options
    Nice! I appreciate the feedback
  • Options
    My B&M brought them in about six months ago with an event. I tried all of the different varieties and enjoyed them. The rep can tell you who makes each one, and the flavor profile. From what I remember, one was made by Oliva.
  • Options
    Yea man, I went to the event mine had and grabbed 4 the rep suggested after asking what I was into. I burned through a nicaragua reserve and dug it...so far so good. I was originally worried cause their website looks like it was designed in 1997 or something haha