Home General Discussion
Options

Had a good laugh today.

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
I delivered a new firetruck to a department today. Part of the delivery process is to do a 5 hour acceptance test pumping the truck. While we were going though the test, one of the crew broke out a stick and lit it up. I asked him what he was enjoying and he said "just an old one I had in my locker for the last couple years". This thing was split and unraveling within 5 minuts, which didnt deture him from smoking the stick untill there wasnt anything left to hold. I will have to take him a properly humidified RYJ next week and see if he likes it any better.

Comments

• Options
    lol nice maybe a hef a dor should be in his budget....what kind of truck?
  • Options
    Pierce Velocity with a 515 detroit, 1500gpm waterous. Nice ride for th department. Good Idea, I may have to find a cheep humi for him.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    its amazing how many people dont handle their cigars correctly. its sad too.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    What's also amazing is how they don't care. They just want to smoke and really don't know the difference between a good smoke or a bad smoke. I guess there is something to be said for that.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    kuzi16:
    What's also amazing is how they don't care. They just want to smoke and really don't know the difference between a good smoke or a bad smoke. I guess there is something to be said for that.

Agreed, he could have cared less that the thing was falling apart. I truley think he doesnt know how a well maintaned stick would be, or taist. Ill set him up with a few smokes and see if he likes what I give him.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    ctremblay187:
    lol nice maybe a hef a dor should be in his budget....
    I saw some blaze orange ones a few days ago, can't remember where.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    that's why we are called aficionados or something like that...LOL
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    ctremblay187:
    lol nice maybe a hef a dor should be in his budget....
    I saw some blaze orange ones a few days ago, can't remember where.
    i saw some too might i know it wasnt on ccom unfortunalty ill have too google it
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Hawk55:
    that's why we are called aficionados or something like that...LOL
    Aficionados is spanish for OCD right?? haha