Home General Discussion
Options

AAA Forum Blend Maduro

I just smoked one of these after a Huge ass Rib Eye steak dinner and all I have to say is WOW... what a great Cigar. I had a couple of these gifted to me back in that Huge mini bomb and I have had them resting and who knows how long they were resting before that but Damn that is One Good Freaking Cigar. i have heard people say these were great and they wish they could get more of them...... Put me on the list LOL I really needed somerelaxing time with a good cigar and this filled the bill!
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I'm jealous, these came out before my time. what a great stick
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Man Ill tell you IT IS one of the best Cigars I have Smoked No Joke!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I love these too! I have two left of the maduros and I'm gonna be sad to see them go.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I've only had one. I gifted one to my dad and gave another to the Sniper. I still have two left and I'm treating them like an Opus X and waiting for "the perfect time."
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I had a couple of these gifted to me back in that Huge mini bomb and I have had them resting and who knows how long they were resting before that....
    i preordered them so i got them shipped on the first possible day. they got to my humidor 8-22-09 thats a good estimate on how long they have been resting.

its a damn fine smoke. i have a few left. worth more than gold if you ask me.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kuzi16:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I had a couple of these gifted to me back in that Huge mini bomb and I have had them resting and who knows how long they were resting before that....
    i preordered them so i got them shipped on the first possible day. they got to my humidor 8-22-09 thats a good estimate on how long they have been resting.

Have we had them over a year already? I have a few left of each. They are not in smoking condition yet though. I have them in a zip lock bag with a pillow. Gotta put them in the smoking humi for a few months before I tackle them.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I wonder if these are gonna go into production at least for a limited time. I remember Alex saying that they were backed up but I still haven't heard anything after that.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kuzi16:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Nice ! I would love to have a Big Batch of these... or even one more! LOL
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I heard these were fermented with natural oils from The Beard.......

But on a serious note. I've had the pleasure of trying one. And I will buy a box if they ever release more.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    I thought the last we heard about these is that the natural was to be put into production and they weren't going to make the maduro. It's been a while so I may be a little confused.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I have the opportunity to try both the maduro and sumatra through some generous BORKs. They are currently sitting in my humi...waiting for the right moment.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Dang sounds like I missed 'em by a few months. lol Hope they come back around sometime.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    I have the opportunity to try both the maduro and sumatra through some generous BORKs. They are currently sitting in my humi...waiting for the right moment.
    I have one of each left, but I definitely like the Sumatra more than the Maduro. However, I think that I'd buy at least a box of each if they made them again, if not just to have them.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    undulac:
    I've only had one. I gifted one to my dad and gave another to the Sniper. I still have two left and I'm treating them like an Opus X and waiting for "the perfect time."
    ... and the Sniper is treating your most generous gift like the diamonds they are! Both are resting comfortably in the humi, waiting for the perfect occasion to burn them - havent found one yet. There is something about knowing that there are NO MORE TO BE HAD that makes me very picky about when I burn a stick apparently! :-D
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I just smoked one of these after a Huge ass Rib Eye steak dinner and all I have to say is WOW... what a great Cigar. I had a couple of these gifted to me back in that Huge mini bomb and I have had them resting and who knows how long they were resting before that but Damn that is One Good Freaking Cigar. i have heard people say these were great and they wish they could get more of them...... Put me on the list LOL I really needed somerelaxing time with a good cigar and this filled the bill!
    Photobucket
    Looking good Ozzie! Been way too d@mn long since Ive seen you smiling like that!

• Options
    damn.... everytime i see these mentioned in threads i get disappointed... i missed out somehow, i was already a pretty frequent lurker on here when they came out but i missed it somehow... :( hopefully something happens and they can come back out for a little bit... if anyone has "too many" and wouldnt mind to part with one, id be more than happy to compensate with a plethera of sticks.. id give up some opus and a some other goodies lol
  • Options
    acsamples79:
    damn.... everytime i see these mentioned in threads i get disappointed... i missed out somehow, i was already a pretty frequent lurker on here when they came out but i missed it somehow... :( hopefully something happens and they can come back out for a little bit... if anyone has "too many" and wouldnt mind to part with one, id be more than happy to compensate with a plethera of sticks.. id give up some opus and a some other goodies lol
    Opus?!?!?! J/K, you have a PM.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I missed out on these as well. Looking forward to them if they ever are released again.
  • Options
    undulac:
    acsamples79:
    Opus?!?!?! J/K, you have a PM.
    Replied sir!