Trade with me.

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Greeley, ColoradoPosts: 2,529 ✭✭✭
Sitting here watching a pretty good game of college ball and going over my stick spreadsheet. I just made up a 5'r and am looking for someone who would like to trade. Newbies welcome..... everyone needs to start somewhere. The 5'r.......

CAO gold maduro
Oliva series G
Man O War Virtue
Grand habano 3 siglos
Trinidad

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Comments

• HaysHays Costa del Sol, SpainPosts: 2,338 ✭✭✭
    Looking for anything in particular?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Greeley, ColoradoPosts: 2,529 ✭✭✭
    Nope, I love suprizes.
    OK...... Ill throw an extra stick in for nothing....... still no traders?
    I'm interested..just been kinda busy. Lemme see what I got in the humi and I'll get back to you soon...?

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    awesome, let me no my man.
  • I sent a PM as well. I understand I'm second in line as Hays responded first so let me know.
    To be honest, i'm a douche and haven't even been in my humi yet... go for it it amigo (to both of y'all, if you can work a deal)

• I'm not going to be able to check until at least tonight (PST) but probably not post until tomorrow morning. You probably have more of what he's looking for anyway - you get first crack Hays.
    I have lots of love to go around. Ill make a trade with the boths of yeah. PM to you james and Hays, just let me know what you have when you get a chance. Im in no hurry brothers.
  • PM to you sir. Sorry it took so long.