Home Non Cigar Related

Word Game

1525526527529531

Comments

  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 7,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

    herniate

    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

    "There is nothing so in need of reforming as another person's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Protrude

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Prolapse

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

    SpLash...

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bash

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bashful

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Shy

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Boisterous

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Loud

  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

    HoLa

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Speechless

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Mute

  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 7,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Button

    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

    "There is nothing so in need of reforming as another person's bad habits."   Mark Twain
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Belly

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dancing

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bear

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Trap

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Rusty

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cage

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

    restrained

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Unleashed

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dogs

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Breakfast

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Korea

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Rocketman

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Poof

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gone

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 4,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Walk-a-bout

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Roundabout

Sign In or Register to comment.