Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Where am I moving to?

2»

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Sacramento, CA?

Heck yeah... you know I'm right. Bring the stogies with ya - we'll herf it up!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    And the winner is....Unthought_Known

I'm moving to Salt Lake City, hence why I am not super stoaked to move. Anyway, shoot me your address and I will send something out when I get back to my stash in a week.
  • PM sent. Hope the move goes well....a lot of strange people in Utah, but it's beautiful there!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Dang I missed it! Good luck with the move Goldy. I hope you enjoy Utah.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Goldy:

I'm moving to Salt Lake City, hence why I am not super stoaked to move. Anyway, shoot me your address and I will send something out when I get back to my stash in a week.

Salt Lake City is a Cool Place... Park City is AWESOME! We drive through there and Stay there one night on the way to SOuth Dakota and Back... this Summer ill have to give you a call and SMoke one when Im there!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Just think of all the wives you can aquire!
    Fourtotheflush:
    Just think of all the wives you can aquire!
    Ran that past the wife, aaaand No.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Goldy:

Salt Lake City is a Cool Place... Park City is AWESOME! We drive through there and Stay there one night on the way to SOuth Dakota and Back... this Summer ill have to give you a call and SMoke one when Im there!
    Ya, give me a call when you roll on through. My wife and I actually met in Park City during school so its a place we like to visit every so often.