Home General Discussion
Options

If you Get One Thing This Christmas

2»

Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Russ55:
    Mine will be here tomorrow I think. It's going to be tough not to smoke that Armada this weekend.
    Im gonna bury these stix in my humit until after Xmas or during the Xmas break!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Russ55:
    Mine will be here tomorrow I think. It's going to be tough not to smoke that Armada this weekend.
    Im gonna bury these stix in my humit until after Xmas or during the Xmas break!
    That's a really good idea. I should do that. I might pull one out on Thanksgiving though.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I bookmarked the "Top Tier Sampler" and titled it "Merry Xmas Daddy!"...... Think my wife will get the hint?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex Svenson:
    Let it be this. This is a hot lineup of some very special occasion smokes in a 5ct herf-a-dor. Put it on your christmas list for sure. The will be in stock first week of November.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST117

I dont see what this is? im sure whatever it is is GONE already! LOL
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Ozzie when you copy the link make sure there is no space after the last character. The deal has a herf, dirty rat, ESG, Tatuaje black, V Maduro and Armada. All for $59.95
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Mine came in yesterday. Was the year on the V Maduro made public? Is it the 08/09/10?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Mine came in yesterday. Was the year on the V Maduro made public? Is it the 08/09/10?
    It would have to be 09 or 10, my money would be on 09 having looked at it a bit.