Ill mooch off of you!!!!
    Pm me ur addy
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    GreenMachine:
    Ill mooch off of you!!!!
    Pm me ur addy
    Yeah haven't seen Brian in a while... Hope I didn't kill the poor guy :(
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Should be landing today. I warned my wife to be careful!
    buckeyecigar:
    Should be landing today. I warned my wife to be careful!
    Hahahaha good call ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Boom! My mailbox was in pieces when I got home. Brett hooked me up big time. Best part is, ive only had the Torano. All others are new to me. Thank you so much Brett. Truly a gracious botl. Photobucket
  • buckeyecigar:
    Boom! My mailbox was in pieces when I got home. Brett hooked me up big time. Best part is, ive only had the Torano. All others are new to me. Thank you so much Brett. Truly a gracious botl. Photobucket
    daaaaamn. beautiful
  • GreenMachine:
    Ill mooch off of you!!!!
    Your fate now rests in the hands of the postal service
    buckeyecigar:
    No problem Brian, glad I was able to knock off a good chunk of sticks you were looking to try :)
  • green machine ur DC: 0312 0090 0002 1878 0218 should get it middle of next week id imagine being all the way on the other side of the country lol
  • 90+ Irishman:
    buckeyecigar:
    No problem Brian, glad I was able to knock off a good chunk of sticks you were looking to try :)
    Which gurkha is that? I'm on my phone and can't read the band
  • got my end from buckeye today i was dropped by this one Great selection brother!!!!!
    2012-05-14123826
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Posts: 483
    Got my mooch goodies from aeon today!!! Thanks bro!!!!!
    Photobucket
    OK, who wants to be my mooch???????
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    GreenMachine:
    OK, who wants to be my mooch???????

I'll be ur mooch buddy!!
  • GreenMachine:
    Got my mooch goodies from aeon today!!! Thanks bro!!!!!
    Photobucket
    Believe me though I wanted to get you more but I was so low on sticks when I shipped that I had those 3 and like 2-3 others and snce I've been trying to quit smoking cigarettes I've been smoking more gars. Pm meur addy again so I can add it to my list brother
    PM me your info!!!!
    GreenMachine:
    PM me your info!!!!

u have pm sir
    Received my mooch from Greenmachine today! Man that was a kick a*s selection you got my list well! Can't wait for the Cu I have been wanting to try that one!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Who wants to be my mooch?????
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey medic I'll be you're mooch.
    kingjk729:
    Hey medic I'll be you're mooch.

Kewl pm me ur addy I'll get something out in the morning
    PM sent .............................. Now we need to find a MOOOOOOOCH for me. Who wants it?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    PM sent .............................. Now we need to find a MOOOOOOOCH for me. Who wants it?
    I'll be your mooch

You got it Mike ...... But I need to ask you ..... Do you really wanna go down this path again after the last time? LOL hit me up with a PM of you your'e info and I'll get something out ASAP
    Ok my turn...I need a mooch and just a heads up don't expect much

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll play. Do you still have my address from the celebrity herf pass?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    MI right? if so then I still have it. BTW don't expect to much with this mooch. It will go out no later then Friday....that cool with you?

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    SleevePlz:
    MI right? if so then I still have it. BTW don't expect to much with this mooch. It will go out no later then Friday....that cool with you?

Yeah, sounds great Mike. All I expect is a couple nice cigars from a great BORK. Honestly, a $5 cigar from a brother smokes much better than a $15 cigar from a lounge. I'll look forward to your gift.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike is a great Brother! and he has blown me up a couple of times!