Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Still need a mooch
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Fine, Mike... If you insist, I'll be your mooooooch. PM coming.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Bump

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Toombes:
    If you're lookin, I'll mooch off of you. PM sent

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    Toombes:
    If you're lookin, I'll mooch off of you. PM sent

PM replied to and you may absolutely be my mooch!
  • phisherman:
    Ok guys, new board same game.

Same rules as before: One person will ask "Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?" The first person to answer "I want to be your cigar.com mooch." will receive a package from the the person asking the question.

Here are the terms for participation

1. You must be a cigar.com forum member in good standing and have a minimum of 25 posts. PLEASE NO POST PADDING!!!

2. This game is to involve strictly premium, hand-rolled cigars in prime condition only. At least three cigars per PIF package

3. There are to be no mystery cigars.

4. You have 2 days following the day you win to post your offer. Do not take any longer. If you do you will be considered delinquent and will be out of the game. After you have won, please do not play for the following 14 days.

5. Packages that are to be mailed from within the US should use Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. These Delivery Confirmation numbers are to be posted via Private message to the winner. Players that live outside of the US should post the appropriate tracking to insure delivery in the same method.

6. If for any reason a member is stiffed or receives a package that does not conform to the rules, it is up to that member to resolve the problem. If no resolution has been made within 30 days, the offending party shall be excluded from the game permanently. Please contact myself or any of the Administrators if you have an issue!

Now that we got that out of the way; Lets have some fun

WHO WANTS TO BE MY CIGAR.COM MOOCH?
    Bump
    Looks like I'm in need of a mooch.

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'll be your mooch. PM to you sir.
    Now, who wants to be my mooch?
    Bumpity
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ill be ur mooch peli!!!
    Photobucket Here's the PIF I got from King great selection. The 1932 is big only had one and there d/c now. Sorry for late posting been a little busy.
    Medic45:
    Ill be ur mooch peli!!!

PM to you.
    Pm to you kind sit
    Now who wants to be my little MOOOOCHIE?????
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be your Mooch Brian
    Oooo yeah u got it man!!!!
    Just opened my mooch package from Gaetano. Wow!! He sent some favs and one I've never had. Can't recall ever seeing a green banded Partagas before. And, would ya look at that, a NUB DUB!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    To quote Al Pacino in "Donnie Brasco", that's a beautiful thing. That's no fugazzi, my friend. Many thanks, Mike!!
    Nice sticks brother love that selection
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Just opened my mooch package from Gaetano. Wow!! He sent some favs and one I've never had. Can't recall ever seeing a green banded Partagas before. And, would ya look at that, a NUB DUB!
    To quote Al Pacino in "Donnie Brasco", that's a beautiful thing. That's no fugazzi, my friend. Many thanks, Mike!!

WOW!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    That package is no joke!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Dang, Gaetano is making a statement with that package! Dude, this is just a PIF, not a trade with the Bear! All kidding aside, that's a very nice gift to a very deserving botl.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Toombes:
    Dang, Gaetano is making a statement with that package! Dude, this is just a PIF, not a trade with the Bear! All kidding aside, that's a very nice gift to a very deserving botl.

Hell yea... Creamy like a God of Fire.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Uh oh toombes I think you have a Mtucelli stick...he might kick down your door for it lol
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Toombes:
    Uh oh toombes I think you have a Mtucelli stick...he might kick down your door for it lol
    When I had 2 left I offered one to mike. I guess he didn't want to take my last one. Great maddy though.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:

Wait till you have the green label Partagas ...... It's so freakin tasty.
    Who wants to be my succubuss..I mean MOOCH????
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    *i raise my hand up in the ay-errrr*
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Ohh God.. I knew it.. Fighting **** for you Sir!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Ohh God.. I knew it.. Fighting **** for you Sir!!
    skeet skeet skeet