Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    I Swear I Have read the rules on page one and I do hereby swear before all others here to keep said rules and accept the punishment therefor ofwith the game inflictith and hereby hold all others free of damages and liability so therefore I may be bestowed said punishment and endureth with a smile, and I promise to keep this allegiance before all others,,
    LMBO,, Your a great sport,, DAMN GLAD to have you aboard ,,,Please pm me your addy
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    puffmaster:
    I Swear I Have read the rules on page one and I do hereby swear before all others here to keep said rules and accept the punishment therefor ofwith the game inflictith and hereby hold all others free of damages and liability so therefore I may be bestowed said punishment and endureth with a smile, and I promise to keep this allegiance before all others,,
    LMBO,, Your a great sport,, DAMN GLAD to have you aboard ,,,Please pm me your addy
    On its way Puffmaster jam!!!!! 03120090000049019969
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Okay so now I guess its time for someone to sign up. Heres the qualifications you must stand exactly 3'9 where a size 13 shoe have blonde hair and only 3 hairs on your chin beard. Dont worry I have a stool. So give me a smooch..........oh *** did you say mooch?>

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    Okay so now I guess its time for someone to sign up. Heres the qualifications you must stand exactly 3'9 where a size 13 shoe have blonde hair and only 3 hairs on your chin beard. Dont worry I have a stool. So give me a smooch..........oh *** did you say mooch?>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    No mooch? Ok so I guess I set the standards thin. 4'1 (no heels now) blonde can be dyed 12-14 shoe and full beard is ok as long as they're double d's. No tongue just a smooch or mooch I mean!!

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'll be you're moochy mooch!
    got a pic to prove qualifications? pm me address

#DE4L #StillPuffin

puffmaster:
    Sent
    kingjk729:
    puffmaster:
    Sent
    DC : 0312 2860 0001 2205 6695

#DE4L #StillPuffin

The Kid:
    puffmaster:
    Got My PIF from THE KID and a great selection. Ive always wanted to smoke The HC by XIKAR never found a store who sold it THX image

#DE4L #StillPuffin

The Kid:
    puffmaster:
    Got My PIF from THE KID and a great selection. Ive always wanted to smoke The HC by XIKAR never found a store who sold it THX image

#DE4L #StillPuffin

Sorry about the delay ...... But I need to find a mooch.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Ill be your Huckleberry
    Outstanding. Just send me a PM with you're addy.
    Pm sent
    Now who wants to be my mooch?
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I'll be your mooch.
    PM me your addy brother
    Who wants to be my mooch.
    bump
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    Who wants to be my mooch.
    I will bro
    Ok send me your addy and I will send somthing to you on Saturday.
    Alrighty, who wants a box of Shizztastic cigars???
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:

Somebody better jump on this.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    WTH...I'll be your moochy mooch

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    I got my PIF from Ryan aka Puffmaster ..... Thanks so much for the stellar selection .... The only Oliva stick I like the Cain Daytona .... A Bueso one of my new go to sticks, and an Asylum which I have enjoyed, and two new sticks to try , the XEN by Nish Patel and the Cusano 15th anniversary. Thanks again bro
    dbeckom:
    Bigshizza:
    WTH...I'll be your moochy mooch
    O.k. PM yo addy again se
    Ok, looks like I need a mooch...who be it?

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Incoming Gaetano7890 Conf#03120860000128029361
    Got my PIF in today from Jim thanks brother! Looking forward to lighting them up.
    dbeckom:
    Ok, looks like I need a mooch...who be it?
    I still need me a mooch...any takers?