Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife tossed the receipt on Tuesday morning.  My other 1 landed Tuesday, if nothing shows I'll send again.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit @Patrickbrick

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AlexLong I’ll be your mooch if no one else has stepped up.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • AlexLongAlexLong Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    @Rolanddeschain send me your address and I’ll get them out to you ASAP!

@AlexLong for the care package!
    So.......who’s going to be my mooch?!?

Roland
    Bump

Roland
  • JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rolanddeschain
    i think I’m allowed to go again. If there are no objections I’ll be your Christmas mooch brother!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be your Huckleberry, Jimmy.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Sounds good Chris I’ll get it out Monday!
    Cigars from @JGruvey showed up for this pass and the Too Close To Call thread, some great cigars here.

So, looking for someone to pay this forward to, let me know who wants to be next.

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been awhile so I’ll be your huckleberry 👍🏻
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Great, Alan, I'll get the cigars out to you soon.
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WaterNerd it’s been a while, I’ll play
    PM me your info and I'll get something out to you early next week :smile:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

@Grawls Sorry for the delay. Went out this morning USPS 9400128206335035107151
    — Abraham Lincoln

I'll be your mooch
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

Right on @Far_North_64. Send me that address
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He likes Victor Sinclair.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    He likes them but @Rhamlin loves them. You may want to save them for a Ricky bomb 💣
    Don't listen to Frank. I think that Vegas sun is trying his brain. Send all you VS to him, he loves them.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone has brain freeze.....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JGruvey said:
    He likes them but @Rhamlin loves them. You may want to save them for a Ricky bomb 💣
    Oh hell no
    Rhamlin said:
    JGruvey said:
    Oh hell no

@Far_North_64  she’s on the way!
    Grawls said:
    @Far_North_64  she’s on the way!
    It should be at the post office so I'll pick it up tomorrow.

edited February 2020
    Oops. Wrecked my car so it might take a day or two longer to get to the post office. 

Until then...mooch call...here mooch. Whose next? 

How about you @Smoothsticks? I haven't send you anything lately😄