Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hit me with your best shot! I love paying it forward!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send me your addy again brother....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Sent

"...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon

• Options

Enjoy Travis.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

WHO WANTS TO BE MY MOOCH!!!!???

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BullSquatch I’m in if no one else steps up.

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options

@Rolanddeschain said:
    @BullSquatch I’m in if no one else steps up.

Send me that addy!!!!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

I'll keep this going. Dave @Rolanddeschain I'll be your mooch. I haven't forgotten the face of my father.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL it’s been a while, I’ll be your mooch if you’re looking yet. Not sure where we are.

• Options

Sure thing, Jimmy. I'll have something out in a couple days.

• Options

@ShawnOL Addy up.

Roland
  • Options

@Rolanddeschain 2 packages in flight.
    Tracking #1 : 9505 5161 6117 1173 4355 82
    Tracking #2 : 9505 1161 6117 1173 4355 96
    ETA on both : 06/26/2021

• Options

@JGruvey
    Somehow two days became two weeks. Sorry for the delay. On its way out today.

• Options

@BullSquatch what can you tell us about these?

Roland
  • Options

Thats the great thing about Farm Rolled with Privada Cigar Club. The sticks are all unbanded and they give you a taste/flavor/cheat sheet to help you understand what you are smoking, but don't give any branding info.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    @JGruvey
    Somehow two days became two weeks. Sorry for the delay. On its way out today.

Can’t wait brother! Who’s going to be my mooch?

• Options

Still looking for a mooch!

• Options

Bump

• Options
    BrokegunnerBrokegunner Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JGruvey said:
    Still looking for a mooch!

I'll volunteer to mooch. The first post says the moocher needs to have 25 posts, and this is my 25th right here :wink:

"Not all heroes eat crepes"

• Options

@Yakster @VegasFrank is @Brokegunner on the good traders list? I didn’t see him? I will sponsor his rookie trade if he hasn’t completed it yet but we will move that one to the newbie trades chat. If he is and I missed it let me know. :)

• Options
    BrokegunnerBrokegunner Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JGruvey said:
    @Yakster @VegasFrank is @Brokegunner on the good traders list? I didn’t see him? I will sponsor his rookie trade if he hasn’t completed it yet but we will move that one to the newbie trades chat. If he is and I missed it let me know. :)

Whoops sorry I didn't realize I had to be on a list to join in. I am new and I have not done any trades so I'm sure I'm not on the list. I did post in the rookie trade area too. Thanks.

"Not all heroes eat crepes"

• Options

@Brokegunner said:

@JGruvey said:

Whoops sorry I didn't realize I had to be on a list to join in. I am new and I have not done any trades so I'm sure I'm not on the list. I did post in the rookie trade area too. Thanks.

@Bob_Luken already agreed to sponsor Brian. I would say that we should let that trade go through, then Brian can join in. It'll either be Jimmy or the next guy, I'm sure.

Other than living near the suck hole known as San Jose, Brian seems pretty cool 😈

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Brokegunner said:

@JGruvey said:

@Bob_Luken already agreed to sponsor Brian. I would say that we should let that trade go through, then Brian can join in. It'll either be Jimmy or the next guy, I'm sure.

Other than living near the suck hole known as San Jose, Brian seems pretty cool 😈

Do you think he of one of those “guys”…… you know….THOSE guys…… A Sharks fan!!?!?!!

• Options

@Brokegunner

No worries man welcome to the jungle lol.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Brokegunner said:

@JGruvey said:

Do you think he of one of those “guys”…… you know….THOSE guys…… A Sharks fan!!?!?!!

Just an FYI @VegasFrank and @Vision you are both on the radar now…

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whole lotta nonsense happening in this karma themed thread

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Brokegunner said:

@JGruvey said:

Just an FYI @VegasFrank and @Vision you are both on the radar now…

Look. See for me…. It’s a Joe Thornton issue for me. Should have stayed a Bruin.