Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Thewelder:
    So uh ummm yeah "rubs back of neck" yeah this is my firsty time. I mean I've done it before but not like this. Um oh man I'm nervous, "takes deep breath" Would someone like to be my mooch? Oh god  i can't believe i said that. "runs away"
    i'll mooch off ya Welder, long as we keep it all on-top-of-the-clothes stuff.

Sounds like a deal. Pm me your address
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Groovy, PM sent.

I guess the appropriate thing to do would be to find out who wants to grab some long, thick, firm sticks from the local alien? Hmmm?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    My unearthly friend, I am a couple of days ahead of the curve here......but if there are no objections or other takers at this time.....I would be glad to mooch. I rule a couple days is fine, but the ultimate ruling must come from Mr. Spaceman.
    hmmmm, has the alien gone back to his home planet?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Vulchor:
    hmmmm, has the alien gone back to his home planet?

you may have missed his earlier post. Alien had to go to N.C. for a while and may be out of the loop for just a bit. He shall return !!!
    Indeed I did....N.C. seems like an odd place for aliens..........I wouldve thought Florida or Texas, oh well.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    yeah N.C. is a awsome place for aliens ---nice hiding places in the mountains for the mothership ...
    I forgot about hiding the mothership----I once played hide the hot dog in the popcorn at a movie on a first date once....Hope aliens experience is better than that was for me.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay. Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll get a pack out to you.
    PM sent SpaceMan.
    Anyone looking to Mooch?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'll mooch, if this game is even still going... been a while I see
    The game still goes!!!! Just seems no one wants to Mooch off me...p!ssing off to many people in other posts I think. Not to worry though EJ, send me a PM with your address and youl'll get a nice little something Ive been waiting to send for a few weeks now.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    While I am awaiting a nice shipment from Vulchor - Who wants to be my cigar mooch?
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    I'll be your amback mooch.. i mean cigar.com mooch! hahaha Nick
    Okay so I'm already in contact with ejenne. Lets keep this rollin.

who wants to be my cigar mooch??
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Can I be your Mooch Nick ....
    no way!!

haha jk you got it bro PM sent
    Ok fellas ..... gonzo sent me my tracking numbers ...... whos my BIT$H ...... oops i mean MOOOOCH
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well..... depending what you send I might be your bisnatch. I am cheap and easy for cigars though.Show me what you got. I am ready to mooch.
    Awesome snake ...... hit me up with a PM on what type of sticks you like and your info ...
    kingjk729 you have a message. I will be asking for a sucker errrrr I mean mooch soon. Now what to do with these grape Swisher Sweets I have marinating in my car?
    I will get this rolling again here so be patient please.
    Ok who wants to be my mooch?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I haven't played this one in a while, I will be your mooch Snake.
    send me your addy and I will drop it by Wednesday.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I;m not gonna be able to do this one right now so I am going to have to defer. Sorry about that and sorry for holding up the game. So I 'm gonna post this for Snake.

Who wants to be jsnake's CCOM mooch?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Snake.. I'll certainly be your mooch if it's open. First time in a PIF for me..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    ok you got it. PM me your info so I can get it out Monday.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Alrighty then ladies,

So who wants to be my new bi...um...mooch??? If you ask nicely there may be some interesting sticks headed your way...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨