Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Looking for someone to unload some sticks on.......so who's it gonna be? Who wants to be my mooch?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sand I'll be your mooch. Been a while since I've been involved in the games. I'll PM me addy.
    madurofan:
    Sand I'll be your mooch. Been a while since I've been involved in the games. I'll PM me addy.
    Well Hot Dog!!! That didn't take long at all. Make sure that you let me know what you like....ummm gonna guess maduros???
    Ha what I like. Actually I'm less of a maduro fan than I was years ago when I joined here. I'm not picky I'm just not into very mild cigars.
    I guess its my turn to throw it out there then .... Who wants to be my mooch? I just replinished the stock of Watermelon Phillies. I still even have a few of J0zers favorites, the sour apple White Owls.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I guess its my turn to throw it out there then .... Who wants to be my mooch? I just replinished the stock of Watermelon Phillies. I still even have a few of J0zers favorites, the sour apple White Owls.
    I'd be delighted! PM sent...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
    Seriously.....sour apple??
  • well my man cave has had a lack of cigar smoke in it so I feel obliged to help you. It is my duty as a BOTL :)
  • shoot I feel stupid. I forgot to refresh the page from earlier when I say sandmans mooch invite so I just responded and it obviously moved on haha. My bad guys!
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
    Was it pineapple that I sent you that time. Coulda swore they were Sour Apple. I'll have to run out and grab some Pineapples then dammit.
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
    Was it pineapple that I sent you that time. Coulda swore they were Sour Apple. I'll have to run out and grab some Pineapples then dammit.
    I think you sent me watermelon actually. I laughed pretty good when I opened the box and saw a couple plastic tubos looking at me.
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
    I think you sent me watermelon actually. I laughed pretty good when I opened the box and saw a couple plastic tubos looking at me.
    I stuck them on both sides if I remember right, so that way no matter which end you opened the results were the same ... I think you regifted them didnt you?
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
    I stuck them on both sides if I remember right, so that way no matter which end you opened the results were the same ... I think you regifted them didnt you?
    Haha, yeah I sent them out as prizes for two "bonus" questions on a fun and games. What a bonus, huh? :D
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
    I'll be your mooch Maddy. I don't think I have received from you before. I know we started on a couple trades that never went anywhere, lol.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    OOOooops. I just saw that Evan jumped on your offer first Maddy. What a surprise, LMAO. One of these days, Maddy, one of these days.
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Dude..pineapple. Hello!
    I'll be your mooch Maddy. I don't think I have received from you before. I know we started on a couple trades that never went anywhere, lol.
    We really do need to do a trade one of these days Doug. I think the issue is that we enjoy the same smokes, neither of us wants to part with the sticks that the other one enjoys :). I was the first person to ever receive a PIF from you and you blew me away as I recall! Shortly after I got your order if you remember that debacle.
    It looks like things are well enough on their way, so...

Who wants to be my mooch??
  • Oh oh oh pick me pick me!
    Alex Williams:
    Oh oh oh pick me pick me!
    You got it man. PM me your info, I think I lost it from the last time...
  • pm sent sir! Allright ladies and gents. I gotta make some room in my humi so who wants to be my mooch??
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    alright Alex. let's do this!!! PM sent
    alright, let's do this

Who wants to be my mooch.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Man that bolded phrase looks very threatening. I feel like if I don't accept, you'll burn my house down and come after my family. Since I must keep my family safe..... YES I WILL BE YOUR MOOCH!
    hahahaaha. PM ME YOUR INFO OR ELSE
    Haha. PM sent.
    sightunseen:
    Man that bolded phrase looks very threatening. I feel like if I don't accept, you'll burn my house down and come after my family. Since I must keep my family safe..... YES I WILL BE YOUR MOOCH!
    LMAO
    Mooch

–verb (used with object)
    1. to borrow (a small item or amount) without intending to return or repay it.
    2. to get or take without paying or at another's expense; sponge: He always mooches cigarettes.
    3. to beg.
    4. to steal.

Origin: 1425–75; late ME, appar. var. of ME michen

So...who's next?
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Its been awhile since Ive played the PIF. Can I mooch off you?
    leonard:
    Its been awhile since Ive played the PIF. Can I mooch off you?
    Sure, man. PM me your info