Home Non Cigar Related
Options

When it Rains....... It Hurricanes

Hey Guys,
Im like fryed.... i got a call this afternoon from my cousin, My Favorite Uncle Passed away today just dropped dead of a massive heart attack. he is my Moms brother. We are still working on telling my mom shes not in good shape and we are trying to get people to be with her when she gets the news. What a FREAKING DEAL. IM JUST **** SICK.
We also got the news last night that Marias Mom is failing fast, she hasnt been doing wel the last few days and it seems shes is not going to be around much longer, Maria is a Mess, we have to go back to Ohio but have to wait till the 18-19th and we Pray she Holds on till then, let alone my mom...... Just wanted to let you guys know, I am going to have to take a brak from here it looks like I need to tend to A Lot of ***.
Thanks for the Prayers

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Jeez Oz, Im so sorry to hear this man! I dont even know what to say, other than I will be praying for you & Maria. If there's anything I can do, PM me, give me a call or shoot me a text brother.

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear all that, I'll keep ya in my prayers.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Prayers for you Oz
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have our prayers.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Oz. Praying for you bro
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    You have my prayers, Ozzie.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there brother, we are all praying for you.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oz I'm really sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Prayers coming from Texas brother!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    prayers brother
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Prayers continue for you and yours, OZ.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sorry to hear that Oz. It seems like at our particular age, dealing with things like the death or sickness of our parents is something we all have to go through. It is one of the stages of life, for our parents and for ourselves as well. Kind of like the passing of the torch to the next generation.

My mom has also had a rough summer. She fell down some stairs while at my sister's house for a visit. A month later while she is still recovering from her injuries, she got diagnosed with a lump on her ***. She came through the surgery fine and she continues to recover from her fall.

I hope all turns out as well as can be expected Oz. You and your family are in our thoughts bro'.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    man, sorry to hear it Oz.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    laker1963:
    Sorry to hear that Oz. It seems like at our particular age, dealing with things like the death or sickness of our parents is something we all have to go through. It is one of the stages of life, for our parents and for ourselves as well. Kind of like the passing of the torch to the next generation.

My mom has also had a rough summer. She fell down some stairs while at my sister's house for a visit. A month later while she is still recovering from her injuries, she got diagnosed with a lump on her ***. She came through the surgery fine and she continues to recover from her fall.

I hope all turns out as well as can be expected Oz. You and your family are in our thoughts bro'.
    >br> Thanks Laker , You are so Right!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Oz.
  • Options
    Thanks Guys, I got a Call last night that another good freind of mine that has been in hospice has passed , this is my 4th friend or relative that has passed in the last month, and we still have 2-3 that could go at any time..... a piece of me is dying with everyone of them.......
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Ozzie I know it doesn't help with the pain but know that their suffering is over and they are in a better place. Time will heal your pain. Still thinking and praying.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sorry Oz , you are in our prayers buddy.
  • Options
    Can you Say MORE CRAP on TOP OF MORE CRAP................... Now My sons mother Lost her Job or finagled it to look like she lost her job and Went to Child Support filed for a Review...... they decided to Base my Child support on employment from 3 years ago and Are JAMMING ME UP like no tommarow......... I am F%$#^& LOSING MY mIND OVER THAT BULLSHIT, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVENT TALKD TO MY SON IN 18 MONTHS DUE TO THAT ***!