Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion review

Over all the flavor profile on this cigar was very unique, which I have found to be the case with a good number of JdN cigars I've had recently. Very pleased with how this one turned out. The price is also very low on these, so get them while and when you have a chance. Great smoke to have on hand to enjoy. I will be interested to see how these pair with different beverages in the future, I can imagine a lot of rums and bourbons would go well with the pastry like profile this cigar has for the majority of the length of burn. Good smoke!

Full review posted on the blog. Link in my sig.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Going to have to try these. I LOVE the Antano's in the Consuls or Gran Consuls, but have never tried these yet.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    this cigar is, from what i can gather, an Antano with a different wrapper.

this cigar is quickly becoming one of my favorites. its is my go-to at the moment.

... from the guy who just bought a box of Avos because they were my "go-to"

seriously though... check this cigar out.

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I must have had a bad stick when I tried one. I had a massive metallic taste the whole time while smoking one, kept waiting for it to go away but it never did. Heinous. I'll revisit it though, I still love the antano
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    It's funny... of the 4 different JdN lines I've tried so far, the Antano is my least favorite, and the Celebracion is probably my favorite. If the wrapper is the only difference in blend, then that just goes to show the power of the wrapper.