Home Cigar 101
Options

DIESEL SAMPLER quick question

should i keep the diesels in the leather case and then put em in the humi or just take em out. I am worried the profile is gonna change.I have all my sticks in the cello still its just that i had a Baccarat in there which is a sweet cigar and when i went to smoke it the sweet was gone and tasted similar to my others in there.I dont know what to do and dont wanna ruin my diesels Heeellppp!

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Big Ern:
    should i keep the diesels in the leather case and then put em in the humi or just take em out. I am worried the profile is gonna change.I have all my sticks in the cello still its just that i had a Baccarat in there which is a sweet cigar and when i went to smoke it the sweet was gone and tasted similar to my others in there.I dont know what to do and dont wanna ruin my diesels Heeellppp!
    The leather case is just a case, bro. You can use that for any stick you want, so long as it fits in there. Just stick the Diesels (without the case) in the humi. As your infused cigars, I really suggest buying a cheap 20 count and putting your infused sticks in there. Segregation is the best policy when it comes to infused cigars :P

EDIT: Did a little bit of research and it looks like the Baccarat is only sweet tipped, not infused. Shouldn't be able to mess with the taste of your other sticks, then.
  • Options
    thanks bro im on it i have a 40 and a 20 humi but my 40 isnt holdin all that great for now ill just keep crystals in it and use that for the infused ones and my 20 for the others thanks
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Ern PM me...